Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone get their price protection check from Ford yet?
It's only been a month since I picked it up but hoping getting the check from Ford is working like it should.
Sponsored

STJonesin4

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/2022 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's only been a month since I picked it up but hoping getting the check from Ford is working like it should.
I got mine last week. It was about 5 - 6 weeks after getting my Bronco. FYI - the check was from Stephens.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got mine last week. It was about 5 - 6 weeks after getting my Bronco. FYI - the check was from Stephens.
Thank you for the info. Seems there was some confusion how the reimbursement was going to be handled. I guess you cleared that up. Thanks!

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Been a month here too, no check yet... good to know it's hopefully right around the corner!

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm glad to hear that you got your 2nd PP check. And, yes, this check was always supposed to come from the dealership.
I have had my Bronco for 2 months and would really like to get to the bottom on this.
Is there anyone at Stephen's that I can talk to about this? We are all entitled to this money, so there HAS to be a way to find out what is going on, there should be no confusion.
Sorry for the rant, but $1,500 is not insignificant to a lot of people, especially the ones that can't just stop in to the local Ford dealership and pay 10K over sticker for a vehicle.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So anxious to hear how many previews SAC is getting tomorrow, as it seems this will be the last scheduling event (except for maybe a minor clean up).

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is there a pool? My over-under would be... 5.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

im optimistically guessing 17. Im realistically guessing 3. Im pessimistically guessing Ford removes 3 allocations per month from SAC. But, most likely, probably going to go from a hobbyist drinker to amateur/ semi-pro drinker this Thursday evening. its gonna be a knob creek + peach tea week for sure

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm glad to hear that you got your 2nd PP check. And, yes, this check was always supposed to come from the dealership.
I have had my Bronco for 2 months and would really like to get to the bottom on this.
Is there anyone at Stephen's that I can talk to about this? We are all entitled to this money, so there HAS to be a way to find out what is going on, there should be no confusion.
Sorry for the rant, but $1,500 is not insignificant to a lot of people, especially the ones that can't just stop in to the local Ford dealership and pay 10K over sticker for a vehicle.
Have you tried contacting Stephens about it?

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was it for the whole amount of PP2? the $1750 for Badlands? I should be about 2-3 weeks out.

STJonesin4

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/2022 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was it for the whole amount of PP2? the $1750 for Badlands? I should be about 2-3 weeks out.
It was for $850.00. I did get the Badlands. The first one was supposed to be done at the time of the deal I think - but not sure. There isn't a line on the paperwork stating "price protection rebate". I don't claim to understand how any of this is supposed to work. Quite frankly, I was happy to get something.......

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it will be a large number (15) so Ford can pad the books a little for 2022 and then they will under deliver as usual. I predict that for those that get scheduled, most won't see delivery until 2023.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford sent us a communication a few days ago that stated (with a list of about 8 Broncos or thereabouts) that there was an error on their system that allocated the PP money and that those 8 would be sent by Ford to the dealers in the coming weeks.

If any of you have issues with receiving the PP money, I suggest you contact Jeremy Toler here at the dealership and let him look into it. It's a matter of the money being transferred by Ford to the dealer (which I believe happens once a month) and then the dealer (us) cutting a check to the customer (which will happen shortly thereafter).

/john

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was for $850.00. I did get the Badlands. The first one was supposed to be done at the time of the deal I think - but not sure. There isn't a line on the paperwork stating "price protection rebate". I don't claim to understand how any of this is supposed to work. Quite frankly, I was happy to get something.......
on a 4 door Badlands you would have a total of $2575 in price protection. The first comes off at time of sale, which for my Badlands is $825. The remainder is what's sent 4-6 weeks later which again in the case of a 4 door Badlands should be $1750.
Sponsored