Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is there anyone that can tell me what time they left this morning? Afternoon Pirates game and a few beers, so wife will only let me go down in the morning. I wanna see that color in person.

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any chance the gray(Cheap) roof can be permanently dyed black?
if I have enough drinks I think I can convince myself if I lather on the armor all the black will come back. lol.

But, you might be on to something. they do have those gel paints that you rub it, don't they? I just wonder if it would penetrate or sit on top and splotch off as soon as it rains or the temperature changes

This looks like a huge Ford Fail.

Sponsored

Grabow

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually don’t mind the gray roof at all. I think it looks pretty good with the cactus gray, and I think it might work better than black on the cyber orange too.
black and orange might look a little too much like Halloween.
I doubt it looks like a faded black
In person. I’m assuming it looks like an intentional gray.

jimi1851

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was shocked to see these on the highway today. About 3pm, I spotted the black with funky top and the CG with the trailer. They were westbound on Ohio Rt 2, just west of Sandusky.
I scared the hell out of my wife when I screamed “that’s a f**king Bronco!”.

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It still looks unique and cool in the right light but will it still be cool in 10 years. Anyone remember that metallic teal from the 90s. It was really popular for a few years. Not so much anymore. I don't want that to happen to my new Bronco
My '92 Ranger that I sold just earlier this year after a decade of ownership. Never minded the teal. Bodywork got a little rusty in recent years but the paint held up as well or better than most anything else that came out in the 90s (referring to durability and not necessarily style). When you're rocking an almost 30-year old truck, you just roll with it. Truck took me all over the desert, across the country, kayaking, through myriad home improvements, and often went places no 2WD has any business going. Lots of good memories.

Maybe teal would go well with the MIC gray top? Now we need to start another petition :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Badlands Sasquatch towing trailer with Outerbanks in the wild IMG_3577.JPG

Last edited:

Woodwalker

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My '92 Ranger that I sold just earlier this year after a decade of ownership. Never minded the teal. Bodywork got a little rusty in recent years but the paint held up as well or better than most anything else that came out in the 90s (referring to durability and not necessarily style). When you're rocking an almost 30-year old truck, you just roll with it. Truck took me all over the desert, across the country, kayaking, through myriad home improvements, and often went places no 2WD has any business going. Lots of good memories.

Maybe teal would go well with the MIC gray top? Now we need to start another petition :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Badlands Sasquatch towing trailer with Outerbanks in the wild IMG_3577.JPG
Not bagging on anyone's ride just that some colors are very trendy or popular in different years thats all. But If you still have then rock it.

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not bagging on anyone's ride just that some colors are very trendy or popular in different years thats all. But If you still have then rock it.
Gotta have no shame to rock the teal truck, but it really did grow on me over the years. I can't think of a single vehicle I've ever owned (out of many) that I had more unsolicited on-the-spot offers from random strangers to buy the thing. It turned into sort of a running joke that whenever a stranger approached me, it was an attempt to buy my truck. Maybe they figured I cut a deal because of the funny paint ?

Sponsored

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

soothing color, and not really pastel.

as for colors going with the grey top...ehhhhh..not gonna happen when the bumpers and trim are black.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I used to a 92 4.0 5spd 2wd. It was a lil rocket tank. Spin tires in 3 gears. Went through 8 inch deep snow on country roads. Drove from ohio to the east coast in the winter. 20mpg avg, 17mpg on a tank full of burnouts. All I did in 5 years of ownership was change the oil and air filter and battery. I put 100,000 miles on it. Was a hell of a truck.

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That cactus grey looks good with the basic grey hard top. be nice to see all colors in all tops.