Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember, you were one slot behind me at Stephens, back when you were scheduled. It was April when you got your VIN, if I recall correctly?

I am still waiting. It's been a long ride since the first night reservations opened, back in July 2020.
Im two slots behind you. we both are getting 2 door badmansquatches. You will definitely get scheduled before me. HIT THAT BACKDOOR REFRESH BUTTON AND LET ME KNOW!!!
Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im two slots behind you. we both are getting 2 door badmansquatches. You will definitely get scheduled before me. HIT THAT BACKDOOR REFRESH BUTTON AND LET ME KNOW!!!
I dropped Squatch from my order! I should update the spreadsheet.

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

First off, I know there are a ton of long timers here and I feel bad posting this. Humbly I hope you get word today.

To the story.

Today I received the first call from my dealer since I ordered. 1st and only!

"He said I'm sorry but you won't be able to order a 2023 model." I was like curious but halfway turning up the Horse Hockey volume until till he said "Cause you're scheduled for a 9/26 build! He told me "I had to call you since I didn't hear from you." 🤓(Because I pop in every other weekend to say hello.) :p

No email, just a call!! And we do have a vin.

Ordered as walk-in on 10-30-21, Joined B6g 10-31-21. Changed from base to EG BB to HPR BB to EG wildtrak Hoss 3.0.

The name is BOOGER.

@sojoant @Tricky Dick @John Auer @66Fan🤓

@Ford Motor Company This is a generational vehicle, thank you and keep helping B6G members please.

Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First off, I know there are a ton of long timers here and I feel bad posting this. Humbly I hope you get word today.

To the story.

"He said I'm sorry but you won't be able to order a 2023 model." I was like curious but halfway turning up the Horse Hockey volume until till he said "Cause you're scheduled for a 9/26 build! He told me "I had to call you since I didn't hear from you." 🤓(Because I pop in every other weekend to say hello.) :p

Ordered as walk-in on 10-30-21, Joined B6g 10-31-21. Changed from base to EG BB to HPR BB to EG wildtrak Hoss 3.0.

The name is BOOGER.

@Ford Motor Company This is a generational vehicle, thank you and keep helping B6G members please.

That's FANTASTIC news!!!!!
Finally!

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

To the story.

The name is BOOGER.

I think I checked too early. They're only in September right now. I'm 10/26/21 so here's to hoping it will just be a year. But I doubt it...

ericwmedic

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Focus RS NB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Found out at lunch today that I'm scheduled for the 9/19 build week and have a VIN!!! On top of that, my wife and I got tickets to see Hamilton in November. On top of that, I solved a major issue with the software on our upcoming launch, something that would have caused a stop-build. And on top of that, I get to go home on Saturday and see my kids (been in KY for work essentially since the end of June).

As the great warrior poet Ice Cube once said, "If the day does not require an AK, it is good".

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think I checked too early. They're only in September right now. I'm 10/26/21 so here's to hoping it will just be a year. But I doubt it...
Feeling the same way - I ordered in late November, so I'm hopeful (especially since I ordered CO) but not hanging my hat on it.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Found out at lunch today that I'm scheduled for the 9/19 build week and have a VIN!!! On top of that, my wife and I got tickets to see Hamilton in November. On top of that, I solved a major issue with the software on our upcoming launch, something that would have caused a stop-build. And on top of that, I get to go home on Saturday and see my kids (been in KY for work essentially since the end of June).

As the great warrior poet Ice Cube once said, "If the day does not require an AK, it is good".

werd

Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not looking good, Gary.

Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/15) For Production Build Weeks 10/3 Through 10/31 Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 2.31.17 PM

NBales34

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have any October Build dates gone out yet?

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Popped into the chat today expecting disappointment, and to my surprise I got a 9/26 build week.

Called the dealer on Monday to ask about my order and if they even had any open allocations for the next build cycle. He told me that he did and that he'd put me at the top of the list. Guess it worked.

Outer Banks, 2.7, SAS, MIC, high, aux switches

Also, tried to add the VIN to my ford account and it wasn't working. Got the "Sorry, we couldn’t find this vehicle. Please try searching for another vehicle and check you have entered the information correctly." message. Anyone have any idea how long it takes before I can add it?

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
SCHEDULED

Ordered April 11, 2021
Scheduled for Sept 19, 2022

Confirmed through backdoor link.

Good luck to all

Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/15) For Production Build Weeks 10/3 Through 10/31 Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 2.31.17 PM
Good thing for you that Allocation > Reservation! Awesome news and congratulations to you.
Sponsored