Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not trying to pick a fight but I'm just saying..........

1660951316343.png

With that definition in mind this is what a 1st gen Bronco looked like, to me anyways........

1616422202251.png

1087343B-9EA3-4C89-B0DA-2B93CBF17BD3.jpeg

Now with that said IMO all of the gen 6 Broncs should have their grille surround painted body color because to me that "completes" the Bronco "look"

1645388465001.png

It really changes the look of the new Bronco and completes the "classic" or "heritage" retro styling of the Bronco. 😁
I couldn't agree more. Looks so nice with colour match.
Sponsored

sgriffin911

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not trying to pick a fight but I'm just saying..........

1660951316343.png

With that definition in mind this is what a 1st gen Bronco looked like, to me anyways........

1616422202251.png

1087343B-9EA3-4C89-B0DA-2B93CBF17BD3.jpeg

Now with that said IMO all of the gen 6 Broncs should have their grille surround painted body color because to me that "completes" the Bronco "look"

1645388465001.png

It really changes the look of the new Bronco and completes the "classic" or "heritage" retro styling of the Bronco. 😁

I like what you've done there!
Our '73 Bronco used to look like the green one you posted, now it is a wrapped hunting Bronco:
Ford Bronco Heritage Bronco (in Yellowstone Metallic) at Woodward Dream Cruise '73 Bronco wrapped

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn't matter what the naysayers think all 1966 limiteds will sell and regular heritage will sell like hotcakes. Pastel colors like that were somewhat common 50+ years ago it was the era of shag carpet and velvet furniture in bright colors. Just think 50 years from now people will wander what the deal was with blacked out looks and bronzed wheels of today. Personally I like to march to the beat of my own drum so I'm ok with the heritage editions.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, all my Broncos had white tops, but grill and wheels were chrome/steel.

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Doesn't matter what the naysayers think all 1966 limiteds will sell and regular heritage will sell like hotcakes. Pastel colors like that were somewhat common 50+ years ago it was the era of shag carpet and velvet furniture in bright colors. Just think 50 years from now people will wander what the deal was with blacked out looks and bronzed wheels of today. Personally I like to march to the beat of my own drum so I'm ok with the heritage editions.
I like my steelies. Wonder what chrome grille and bumpers would look like?

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoB

First Edition
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks. I am never going to be able to unsee the Barbie Bronco now.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Indeed, candified to the extreme. Love to see a pic of your 2d AMB. I was going AMB but chickened out at the last minute and switched to VB. I love it, but still wonder... Some say it just looks black when they are dirty? Yes? No? (Mine is always dirty.)

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Way off! Remember folks, the actual color name is "Yellowstone Metallic".

That nobody has been able to find any metallic content to the paint in any way shouldn't dissuade you fine folks at Canyon Coolers, just slap some of those 7 secret herbs and spices that Ford has been smoking to get the metallic in your Yellowstone Metallic cooler!

Snark aside, you should be making a thread to show the 2-door folks some love that your 22 cooler fits neatly in the cargo area.
That Outfitter 22 fits everything everywhere. Our local Ford dealership hasn't had a Bronco in ages. We were all tee'd up to borrow them for a photo shoot too. That cooler photo was taken in the shade. It will be closer when you see it in the sun.

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the main issue I have is that they cost more. Especially the Standard Heritage edition. Why? Does white molded in color cost more then grey or black?

Also I can't see those simple steelie design wheels costing more money to produce then the Sasquatch wheels? 🤷‍♂️

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I think the main issue I have is that they cost more. Especially the Standard Heritage edition. Why? Does white molded in color cost more then grey or black?

Also I can't see those simple steelie design wheels costing more money to produce then the Sasquatch wheels? 🤷‍♂️
I think the price for the Big Bend, standard Heritage, is very fair. The standard Heritage is a big bend sasquatch with signature lights and a painted mod top. The painted mod top was an $1800 or so option on the MY21 build and price. Sasquatch is $6590. Signature lights are $795. In today's build and price I have $45,560 delivered without the mod top. So $47,360 and that's MY23 pricing which we don't know how much Ford will increase prices yet, but they will. So I feel the standard Heritage is priced very fairly. The color optiins are terrible. Now the Heritage Limited at $68,490 is pricey when you get a brown interior and unique color options. It's a badlands fetching a $20k+ premium.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think the price for the Big Bend, standard Heritage, is very fair. The standard Heritage is a big bend sasquatch with signature lights and a painted mod top. The painted mod top was an $1800 or so option on the MY21 build and price. Sasquatch is $6590. Signature lights are $795. In today's build and price I have $45,560 delivered without the mod top. So $47,360 and that's MY23 pricing which we don't know how much Ford will increase prices yet, but they will. So I feel the standard Heritage is priced very fairly. The color optiins are terrible. Now the Heritage Limited at $68,490 is pricey when you get a brown interior and unique color options. It's a badlands fetching a $20k+ premium.
The standard Heritage is priced decently for what you get, you just have to like the color choices offered on it.
I've been kicking around the idea of swapping to the standard version from Wildtrak, but waiting on the pricing and such.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The standard Heritage is priced decently for what you get, you just have to like the color choices offered on it.
I've been kicking around the idea of swapping to the standard version from Wildtrak, but waiting on the pricing and such.
I'm right there with you @Slyder . Race Red is the only color i would consider given the 5 terrible options. I'm also waiting on the pricing and black mod top availability. Hopefully we get the order guide soon.
Sponsored