Sponsored

Do you come from Jeep and miss the Jeep lifestyle?

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I own both a Jeep and my Bronco. But wondering if any of you traded in your Jeep and miss the Jeep community? Seems there's always so much going on with Jeeps from gatherings to all kinds of other events no matter where you live. And then the little things that makes the kids happy like getting ducked and the Jeep wave.

I just got my Bronco a week ago. So obviously since it's pretty rare there's not a whole lot of stuff going on like mentioned above that ive seen. But I wonder if it will eventually build to the same level? Now I know there's Bronco events like the Bronco Super celebration. But those are far away and few and far in between.

I have yet to hit the trails as well. How's it out on the trails with other off roaders and Jeepers with the Bronco? They like it? hate it? love it? Not that it matters I'm just curious how it is where you live?
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems to me like people are trying to bring the Jeep lifestyle to Bronco. NGL, avoiding the circus that comes with Jeep was one of Bronco's perks for me.

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I havenā€™t owned a jeep in years but donā€™t miss it lol. The jeep groups we have come across so far were great. They wanted to look it over. But weā€™re very friendly and seemed like good people.

Last edited:

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™ve owned Jeep for as long as I could drive. Well over 20 years. Iā€™ve always acknowledged anyone that gave me a wave, thumbs up or whatever. Thatā€™s continued since I sold my 89 wrangler and picked up a humvee. Iā€™ll still give a wave if people wave. Thumbs up if I see a vehicle that I like.
I like to think I come from the community of fun, potentially topless/doorless off-roading vehicles. Never was into the ducking or ponies.

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What is the Jeep Lifestyle?
The Jeep lifestyle for me was driving around in an old flat head/flat fender in the 70's and my friend owning a 1980 CJ, 304 V8 ,4 Spd. and us partying and 4 wheeling out in the boonies.

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Jeep lifestyle for me was driving around in an old flat head/flat fender in the 70's and my friend owning a 1980 CJ, 304 V8 ,4 Spd. and us partying and 4 wheeling out in the boonies.
Yeah that's all part of it. Along with the public gatherings and meeting new people to do those very same things with.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"If you want to know what a moronic word 'lifestyle' is, all you have to do is realize that, in a technical sense, Attila the Hun had an active, outdoor lifestyle."

- George Carlin

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah that's all part of it. Along with the public gatherings and meeting new people to do those very same things with.
Iā€™m sure itā€™ll get better where you are. We have a couple great Bronco groups in Colorado that is mainly through Facebook groups. Rides every weekend, some gatherings, plenty of great people and knowledge being passed around.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I still have my Jeep and I really don't like the Jeep lifestyle or community. Speaking for around here anyway they are very cliquey with elitist attitudes. We've tried to participate in several local Jeep events. And it's just like high school. If you aren't in good with the coolest kids you sit at the lunch table by yourself. We never got that warm welcome attitude you always hear about from Jeepers. Complete contrast from the years I spent riding Harleys. No matter where you went, when you came across another rider you pretty much had a new friend. I made many lasting friendships at rallys, rides and poker runs.

Sponsored

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I own both a Jeep and my Bronco. But wondering if any of you traded in your Jeep and miss the Jeep community? Seems there's always so much going on with Jeeps from gatherings to all kinds of other events no matter where you live. And then the little things that makes the kids happy like getting ducked and the Jeep wave.

I just got my Bronco a week ago. So obviously since it's pretty rare there's not a whole lot of stuff going on like mentioned above that ive seen. But I wonder if it will eventually build to the same level? Now I know there's Bronco events like the Bronco Super celebration. But those are far away and few and far in between.

I have yet to hit the trails as well. How's it out on the trails with other off roaders and Jeepers with the Bronco? They like it? hate it? love it? Not that it matters I'm just curious how it is where you live?
All the Jeeps I run into are bunch of pricks to be honest.

I can care less. Iā€™m making friends with Broncos and we will go on events.

The Jeeps with attitudes can suck it.

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The idea of a community around owning a certain vehicle is stupid imo. Itā€™s the off roaring community. Or should be at least. Anyone whoā€™d want to be associated with me because of what I drive sounds like a dumbass.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All the Jeeps I run into are bunch of pricks to be honest.

I can care less. Iā€™m making friends with Broncos and we will go on events.

The Jeeps with attitudes can suck it.
I think any asshat behind a wheel, regardless of what they drive, can suck it. I donā€™t have my bronco yet but Iā€™ve witnessed two Jeeps cut off broncos to try to show them up. Iā€™ve seen one bronco driver do it to a lifted jeep. The car doesnā€™t make you immune to being a dickhead.
Sponsored