Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Guys,

New here to the Bronco6G Forum, I ordered my Bronco Jan 2022 and received it May 7th from the guys out in Prosser, WA. No markup and a bunch of great guys there. Traded in my 2022 Tesla Model 3 Performance that I wasn't a fan of, only bought it due to messing up the motor on my 2018 Mercedes C63S with over 750hp. Loved the car and def miss it. Well saw the pics of the new Bronco's and saw some on the streets loved them and wanted to get into off-roading again. So I picked up a Brand New 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch edition with the Hardtop.

IG Handle: @Bad_Bronc_4x4

My Current Build consists of:

ADV Fiberglass 5" Wide Fender Flares w/Liners
ADV Fiberglass Ram Air Hood
Baja Kit - Long Travel Pre-Runner Setup (Upper + Lower Control Arms, King Adjustable Compression Coilovers, Upper + Lower Trail Arms, and Bash Plate)
37" Cooper Discovery STT Pro Tires 37x12.5x17
RRW RR6-H Hybrid Beadlock Wheels (Soon I hope to have the beadlocks)
Rough Country Tire Brace
Sticker Fab Stickers interior details and Smoked Tail Lights, Mirror USB for Radar Detector.
Ford Cargo Enclosure Deluxe w/Raised Lid

Future Mods:

Rockslide Step Slider
KC Gravity LED Bar
KC Flex Era Ditch Lights A-Pilar
KC Rock Lights
SVC Ford Bronco Baja Bumper w/Hidden Winch
Whipple Stage 1 upgrade kit
J-Top USA - Custom Bimini Sun Shade

I'm curious on the full AFE BladeRunner Hot and Cold Charge Pipe Kits with the Momentum Cold Air Intake

Always welcome Sponsors on the vehicle!!!

Ford Bronco Build of Bad_Bronc_4x4 Sasquatch on 37's w/Baja Pre-Runner Kit and King Shocks w/ADV 5" Fenders Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 6.09.31 PM
Ford Bronco Build of Bad_Bronc_4x4 Sasquatch on 37's w/Baja Pre-Runner Kit and King Shocks w/ADV 5" Fenders IMG_9866
Ford Bronco Build of Bad_Bronc_4x4 Sasquatch on 37's w/Baja Pre-Runner Kit and King Shocks w/ADV 5" Fenders IMG_9867
Ford Bronco Build of Bad_Bronc_4x4 Sasquatch on 37's w/Baja Pre-Runner Kit and King Shocks w/ADV 5" Fenders IMG_9869
Ford Bronco Build of Bad_Bronc_4x4 Sasquatch on 37's w/Baja Pre-Runner Kit and King Shocks w/ADV 5" Fenders IMG_9905
Ford Bronco Build of Bad_Bronc_4x4 Sasquatch on 37's w/Baja Pre-Runner Kit and King Shocks w/ADV 5" Fenders IMG_0263
Ford Bronco Build of Bad_Bronc_4x4 Sasquatch on 37's w/Baja Pre-Runner Kit and King Shocks w/ADV 5" Fenders 67584193060__97C24183-9FBA-438D-9496-38A677FE3A87
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
badbronc4x4

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice build! ADV makes great stuff.
How were you able to order in Jan. of this year and get it in May?? Hardtop too? That’s crazy fast.
I didn't order with a Toe Hitch and a lot of Dealers don't put a priority on their builds for their clients. Or have enough allocations for them. So they get pushed back. I called a lot of dealers just to make sure I could get it in the short time frame. I also drove over 1400 miles just to go pick it up in Prosser, WA from Arizona.

Sponsored
OP
OP
badbronc4x4

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome build!

I just don't get why ADV didn't make this one piece, it would have been so much cleaner looking?!

Ford Bronco Build of Bad_Bronc_4x4 Sasquatch on 37's w/Baja Pre-Runner Kit and King Shocks w/ADV 5" Fenders ADV RR
Yeah, def would have been a lot cleaner and more cohesive look for sure. Either they didn't think about it or just couldn't make that piece work. I know the other fenders out there they just ignore it completely and not a fan of that look.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
BLIS sensor is behind that piece so maybe that has something to do with it?

Awesome build!

I just don't get why ADV didn't make this one piece, it would have been so much cleaner looking?!

Ford Bronco Build of Bad_Bronc_4x4 Sasquatch on 37's w/Baja Pre-Runner Kit and King Shocks w/ADV 5" Fenders ADV RR

Sponsored

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BLIS sensor is behind that piece so maybe that has something to do with it?
I forgot that is where it's located. I'm sure they'll figure out a work around in the future. I didn't realize Ford even has them modify the DIO OEM Trail Armor.

Ford Bronco Build of Bad_Bronc_4x4 Sasquatch on 37's w/Baja Pre-Runner Kit and King Shocks w/ADV 5" Fenders blis

steezyB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tundra long travel prerunner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice build so far(y)

OP
OP
badbronc4x4

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love your mods! How are you liking the Baja Kits package? Did you get the one that has the 3" longer RCV axles?
Thanks!
Yes, I did. Long Travel Kit with the Lower Control Arms

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is like a perfect build... good work man

Also, those wheels look soooooooooo good.
Sponsored