Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just trying to egg you guys on, always got a laugh back to the dirt mountain days
We don’t need any encouraging, but we always appreciate the fans 🤣

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jackery Explorer 1500 Portable Power Station:

Well my Jackery Explorer 1500 Portable Power Station showed up. It's not 100% a Bronco modification, as its primary use is to act as a power supply during a power outage at home. However it will get some use in the Bronco and when we go to the beach, etc. so I thought I'd share.

Below are a few pictures after unboxing it and what it comes with. I plan on charging it up and trying to run a few power-hungry household appliances later on to see how it operates. First impressions are it looks good, really intuitive for a beginner like me, and should be a great addition to the house and Bronco.

I'll try to post more as I get to play around with it more. But any questions, just let me know!

Ford Bronco 604Bronco’s Build Journal IMG_0744

Ford Bronco 604Bronco’s Build Journal IMG_0748

Ford Bronco 604Bronco’s Build Journal IMG_0747

Ford Bronco 604Bronco’s Build Journal IMG_0749

Ford Bronco 604Bronco’s Build Journal IMG_0746

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rear Chase Lights:

I recently had installed a pair of amber chase lights. For this, I used the Baja Designs S1 Black LED Auxiliary Light Pod Pair (Amber - Wide Cornering) Chase Lights (Baja Designs Part # 387815) with a 12V GS-100C Flashing Module (From DZS ELEC). Big thank you to @Carbon Bronco for the module info to get the strobe feature I was looking for.

Below are some pictures of the setup, concealed behind the spare tire. No special bracket was needed, as the ones that came with the lights worked great. Very happy with how this turned out - Subtle, bright as heck, and a little more secure being behind a spare tire with a wheel lock.

Any questions, please ask away!

P.s. - I swear my build journal is not sponsored by @Baja Designs :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco 604Bronco’s Build Journal IMG_1058

Ford Bronco 604Bronco’s Build Journal IMG_1059

Ford Bronco 604Bronco’s Build Journal IMG_1118

Ford Bronco 604Bronco’s Build Journal IMG_1119

Ford Bronco 604Bronco’s Build Journal IMG_1120

Last edited:

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rear Chase Lights:

IMG_1058.jpeg
Now that you have the chase light you need to come down with us to the Baja 500 or 1000. we can blast around the desert at night.
Ford Bronco 604Bronco’s Build Journal 20191121_133919

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that you have the chase light you need to come down with us to the Baja 500 or 1000. we can blast around the desert at night.
20191121_133919.jpg
Sounds like a blast!

For those of you who wonder why I’d get these not living near a desert - We get heavy fog, heavy snowfall, thick smoke (from wild fires), etc. so these will be useful to have off-road.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Rear Chase Lights:

I recently had installed a pair of amber chase lights. For this, I used the Baja Designs S1 Black LED Auxiliary Light Pod Pair (Amber - Wide Cornering) Chase Lights (Baja Designs Part # 387815) with a 12V GS-100C Flashing Module (From DZS ELEC). Big thank you to @Carbon Bronco for the module info to get the strobe feature I was looking for.

Below are some pictures of the setup, concealed behind the spare tire. No special bracket was needed, as the ones that came with the lights worked great. Very happy with how this turned out - Subtle, bright as heck, and a little more secure being behind a spare tire with a wheel lock.

IMG_1058.jpeg

IMG_1059.jpeg

Hey 604bronco,

the bronco is looking rad! The setup is looking super clean and love how the S1's are looking . You can always go ahead and remove the bezel and the lens and rotate it 90 degrees . Our lights are Userviceable meaning you can swap the lenses or rotate the bezels to how ever you will like.
Best,
Brahian

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the tip! I didn't mind them sideways but now I might have to do this to satisfy my OCD :ROFLMAO:

Sasquatch_SOF

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rear Chase Lights:

Being in the desert, I'm looking to do add chase lights just like this, and love the strobe feature. Do you have the lights wired into the strobe controller (tucked behind the spare tire) and then running to an aux wire in the rear? Do you then just flip the aux switch and they strobe, or is there more to it? Any info/photos of the install you can share would be greatly appreciated!

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Being in the desert, I'm looking to do add chase lights just like this, and love the strobe feature. Do you have the lights wired into the strobe controller (tucked behind the spare tire) and then running to an aux wire in the rear? Do you then just flip the aux switch and they strobe, or is there more to it? Any info/photos of the install you can share would be greatly appreciated!
I didn't install these myself, however I believe the strobe module I listed was installed in the rear cargo area, near where the AUX wiring terminates. But it's super simple to use - Flick the AUX switch, and the strobe pattern you see in my video starts and continues going until I turn the AUX switch off.

@604Bronco we’re doing a local Bronco trail run March 11 if you weren’t aware. You should join, maybe you could test out some of your gear 😉
I wasn't aware - Where are you guys going? Do you have a link to any details? Thanks!
Sponsored