First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really appreciate Ben's perspective since he is a Jeep 392 owner. Thumbs up to both of them for a well executed video!! Hopefully the banter for these won't descend into the gutter. I haven't checked but I'm pretty sure they aren't on OF.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The thing is, the only driving they did was up a rocky dirt road. If they had allowed the BRaptor to drive at its own pace, there would have been no contest. Now if they had gone up one of those narrow ledge roads in Colorado or had some obstacles, then this would be more interesting.

As it is, nice discussion based on deep experience with Wranglers and very limited Bronco Raptor off road experience and that’s about it for comparison.

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's a perfect place for that 392 - the Bottom of a lake.
Not everyone is a fan of the J392. Personally, I'm looking forward to getting mine soon and I can't wait to experience the power & sound of the V8 with the top and doors removed (above water).

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The thing is, the only driving they did was up a rocky dirt road. If they had allowed the BRaptor to drive at its own pace, there would have been no contest. Now if they had gone up one of those narrow ledge roads in Colorado or had some obstacles, then this would be more interesting.

As it is, nice discussion based on deep experience with Wranglers and very limited Bronco Raptor off road experience and that’s about it for comparison.
It'll be awesome to see the B Raptors out on the trail!

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So far, every Jeep vs Raptor review.

"The Jeep can't do anything high speed so we are only going to compare them on the things the Jeep can do!"

Yeah... fair comparison...

Also... an Outback could have done that trail.

Last edited:

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not everyone is a fan of the J392. Personally, I'm looking forward to getting mine soon and I can't wait to experience the power & sound of the V8 with the top and doors removed (above water).
I’m really, really enjoying mine and glad I put in the order. I’ve had a lot of different vehicles and this one definitely makes me smile more than any I’ve had before. Is it perfect? Heck no. Is it a freakin riot, stupid fast, and exceptionally capable? Yes

Now if Ford would just ship BRaptors I’d be able to do a little comparison of my own. Our garage is waiting patiently!

I was personally hoping these videos would have some more actual comparisons. It’s almost as if the PR Team isn’t allowing real A vs B comparisons. It’s weird how these videos come close, and then nope…

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You gonna keep the Bronco?

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd be more interested in a diesel Jeep vs diesel Bronco. I'm over big amazing sounding V8s and more into early flat torque, efficiency and mileage.

Sponsored

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That V8 growl…

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man, I love a big V8. My Rubicon was a lemon. Nothing but problems. Had a new engine @50k…

24122337-BF2B-4CD0-9D4E-CBCE4EE68103.jpeg

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really appreciate Ben's perspective since he is a Jeep 392 owner. Thumbs up to both of them for a well executed video!! Hopefully the banter for these won't descend into the gutter. I haven't checked but I'm pretty sure they aren't on OF.

I just don’t understand Wranglers. Ugly, uncomfortable, unreliable, and there are better options. Lol
Sponsored