John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Nice! Where was it? My dealer, (one of the largest in Texas), still hasn't seen one and mine is his first one scheduled for them (9/19).

Sponsored

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Everglades, ā€˜18 F150 SE, ā€˜00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very coolā€¦. Mine was produced on 8/11, but Ford hasnā€™t released for transit. šŸ˜”. This one pictured must be a Ford employee, since Desert Sand is a later run paint.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very coolā€¦. Mine was produced on 8/11, but Ford hasnā€™t released for transit. šŸ˜”. This one pictured must be a Ford employee, since Desert Sand is a later run paint.
Not necessarily. Early batch of Everglades were sprayed with DS to accommodate Ford's marketing needs. A few customers received a DS Everglades out of that batch. The very first DS Everglades owned by a private customer was likely the one I saw on the Tuesday of Super Celebration East at the end of April. They had taken delivery the week before and were waiting behind me a the only car wash in Townsend, TN.

Sponsored

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Everglades, ā€˜18 F150 SE, ā€˜00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not necessarily. Early batch of Everglades were sprayed with DS to accommodate Ford's marketing needs. A few customers received a DS Everglades out of that batch. The very first DS Everglades owned by a private customer was likely the one I saw on the Tuesday of Super Celebration East at the end of April. They had taken delivery the week before and were waiting behind me a the only car wash in Townsend, TN.
Interestingā€¦I didnā€™t think the marketing/media units made it to actual customers. Those folks mustā€™ve known someone to get those units! I converted on day 1 for ordering an Everglades, and didnā€™t hear anything about early builds for this trim.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interestingā€¦I didnā€™t think the marketing/media units made it to actual customers. Those folks mustā€™ve known someone to get those units! I converted on day 1 for ordering an Everglades, and didnā€™t hear anything about early builds for this trim.
Well, the units made for marketing purposes were part of an early batch of early sprayed out chassis of DS. The private customer didn't receive a rig built for marketing purposes. But rather, the paint was used up on an limited run of chassis in order to accommodate the early show/tell of DS Everglades.

Now, I didn't chat him up as far as asking who he knew. It of course caught my eye as he was using his newly bought Bronco as it was intended. His was covered in mud waiting his turn at the self-serve car wash.

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah. Really wishing it would have worked out that Desert Sand was available across all trims in 2023. I know everyone complains about the lack of colors, but instead of all the grays, maybe Ford should consider some more earth tones. Like greens, browns, tans. Iā€™d prefer my BD (all but certain to be a ā€˜23) to blend in with its likely forest road surroundings.

MR6996

Badlands
First Name
Marcus Rachard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Durango, 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sheā€™s a beautā€¦

I wish I knew the number of ordersā€¦ I think the Everglades is going to be a rare horse.
I agree, even more than the heritage version!
Sponsored