Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So which one of those lines on the graphics can the water supposedly get up to
I measured the middle one with the sasquatch when I saw one. It was a rough measurement but seemed to be the closest to the roughly 3 feet limit.

Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One thing that was ironic at BSCE was the Everglades was DS (a swamp vehicle with a desert color) and the Raptor which is a desert runner in a woodland/swamp color.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not necessarily. Early batch of Everglades were sprayed with DS to accommodate Ford's marketing needs. A few customers received a DS Everglades out of that batch. The very first DS Everglades owned by a private customer was likely the one I saw on the Tuesday of Super Celebration East at the end of April. They had taken delivery the week before and were waiting behind me a the only car wash in Townsend, TN.
I saw that at SuperCel... I assumed it was a BroncoNation or Ford demo, didn't know it was privately owned.

Ford Bronco Everglades Desert Sand Bronco spotted in the wild Screenshot 2022-08-28 045739

Ford Bronco Everglades Desert Sand Bronco spotted in the wild Screenshot 2022-08-28 050100

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw that at SuperCel... I assumed it was a BroncoNation or Ford demo, didn't know it was privately owned.

Ford Bronco Everglades Desert Sand Bronco spotted in the wild Screenshot 2022-08-28 050100

Yes, there was an Everglades at the BN corral. The one that I'm referring to was a private owner. I was there early in the week (Tuesday when I saw the private owned rig). Earlier in the day, the BN corral was set up with the pictured Everglades and Raptor. They didn't leave the corral until the end of SCE.

Again, I didn't interrogate the guy who he knew and what strings he had to pull to get a golden ticket of the early DS Everglades. I didn't think to take pictures as I find it creepy when others take photos of my own Bronco. As I pulled out of the bay and he pulled in, we exchanged compliments and fist-bumps.

Sponsored

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As of 8/11, it was “produced”. The next row of labels would read, “awaiting shipment, received, and the ramp location found on window sticker”.
Ford Bronco Everglades Desert Sand Bronco spotted in the wild 1A35E76D-40D1-440D-8413-04A5C38ABFAD
Congrats!!! That's awesome!!! Between all of the online platforms, it's the only one I've seen that had been produced. Legend!

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats!!! That's awesome!!! Between all of the online platforms, it's the only one I've seen that had been produced. Legend!
Thanks! Now if I can just track down why I (so far) have a 17 day wait between “Produced” and “Awaiting Shipment”, when it is normally a day or two. I was given a customer service case number last Thursday, and I’ll follow-up tomorrow. Ford really needs to work on honest, transparent communication with the consumer.

OP
OP
rgalvinmi

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
Fricken gorgeous!

Also, how do you like the hybrid Maverick?
Recd my hybrid maverick 12/23. So far 15k trouble free miles. Love love love it. Have averaged 43 MPG since I've had it. In the city, its crazy MPG. Smooth, comfortable and a joy to drive.

Ford Bronco Everglades Desert Sand Bronco spotted in the wild Screenshot_20220826-160656_Gallery

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Thanks! Now if I can just track down why I (so far) have a 17 day wait between “Produced” and “Awaiting Shipment”, when it is normally a day or two. I was given a customer service case number last Thursday, and I’ll follow-up tomorrow. Ford really needs to work on honest, transparent communication with the consumer.
I waited over a month last year, and thousands of Bronco buyers waited months if not a year on dirt mountain. Yours will get to you. Most likely the Everglades goes from assembly line to the customization shop to get the snorkel and winch installed, I know they do for tow hitches and other items, probably the same. Ford will not tell you anything until its shipped, no reason to stress yourself out.
Sponsored