First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealers Message on Friday was that they are expecting it to be delivered from the train yard next week. The wait continues....
Hopefully by this tire next week you should be all smiles!
Sponsored

tomtbo

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus CT200h
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The fat lady sang - loudly! 15 months and one week. I've never ordered or followed the production of a vehicle, and I never want to do it again 🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯

Resized_20220824_154009.jpeg

Resized_20220824_132407.jpeg
Congrats! I am glad you finally got it!

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! I am glad you finally got it!
Thank you! Yours will be awesome too!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hey guys, 4/25 Wildtrak delivered yesterday. Got routed through Portland and sat there for almost 4 weeks but it's finally home. Beautiful Bronco and fun to drive.

Dave

Ford Bronco πŸ›  4/25/22 Build Week Group 20220829_115207
Looks great and love the black wheels with the Sasquatch pkg. Congratulations!!

Sponsored

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After 777 days since reservation it finally showed up at the dealers lot. Pick up scheduled for this Friday! cant wait to get off this ride. With all that being said how are everyone's customizations going? I haven't ordered anything yet, but now looks like its time to get going. Love to see what people have done.

Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After 777 days since reservation it finally showed up at the dealers lot. Pick up scheduled for this Friday! cant wait to get off this ride. With all that being said how are everyone's customizations going? I haven't ordered anything yet, but now looks like its time to get going. Love to see what people have done.
Congratulations Yii-Haa!! Woohooo!!! Here's a couple photos. Heading out Friday for 8 days of camping, hiking, trail-running up Hwy395 - get into some Elevation during this heatwave coming. Installed so far: Craven Speed shorty bullet antenna, Rigid (Ford Performance) 4" ditch lights, IAG steps (wifey is petite), Rockslide Performance plates/strap w/twin 2gl Rotopax on spare tire, Bartac grab handles above doors (again, wife 😁), Oracle LED brake light ring inside spare tire. Putting front Rokblocks mud flaps tomorrow. When i get back dealership installing JBL soundbar & tailgate table. As soon as I get replacement part from Rough Country I'll be putting hood struts in. πŸ‘πŸ‘

20220829_100843.jpg

20220829_100909.jpg

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well mark another one of the list! After 778 days she is finally home! I was hoping triple 7’s was going to be lucky for me (posted a thread about it yesterday give it a read if your having trouble sleeping. Lucky 7’s). Woke up this morning and FordPass updated to dealer location and the long day began. Long story short was there all day QCing and waiting for PDI and cleaning. No drama hung out, had lunch will sales guy and liberated her from captivity. Thank you everyone for the therapy sessions!
Only photo so far so apologize for subpar spokes model.
Ford Bronco πŸ›  4/25/22 Build Week Group E881EDE0-3299-43E8-8F21-CE3652B9167B

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well mark another one of the list! After 778 days she is finally home! I was hoping triple 7’s was going to be lucky for me (posted a thread about it yesterday give it a read if your having trouble sleeping. Lucky 7’s). Woke up this morning and FordPass updated to dealer location and the long day began. Long story short was there all day QCing and waiting for PDI and cleaning. No drama hung out, had lunch will sales guy and liberated her from captivity. Thank you everyone for the therapy sessions!
Only photo so far so apologize for subpar spokes model.
Ford Bronco πŸ›  4/25/22 Build Week Group E881EDE0-3299-43E8-8F21-CE3652B9167B
Nice!!! Don't end your fantastic news post with an apology πŸ˜‰. Therapy is right LOLOLOL Good times ahead!

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice!!! Don't end your fantastic news post with an apology πŸ˜‰. Therapy is right LOLOLOL Good times ahead!
Fake humble modesty ;). But seriously it is tough to shout from the rooftops when so many are still lost in the weeds. Good time for sure, it's just about topless weather here so that has me excited. Just ordered the Lange Originals hoist and looking for door hangers in the garage.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fake humble modesty ;). But seriously it is tough to shout from the rooftops when so many are still lost in the weeds. Good time for sure, it's just about topless weather here so that has me excited. Just ordered the Lange Originals hoist and looking for door hangers in the garage.
Nice - at some point...thinking before next summer, I'd like to get a hoist for the roof. Honestly, as long as the folks on here who received their Broncos and posted stuff weren't idiots, their posts w/excitement and modding & photos of their horse in action - only fueled my imagination. I had 12 or 13 items sitting in my living room for 8-12 months waiting to get mounted or installed. There was a 5-6 month period last winter/spring I was buying an item (sometimes 2 shshsh) every month. We're heading out this morning for 8 days of driving, camping, hiking.... she's (2dr Badlands) going to be loaded to the hilt. Pics upon return. Enjoy!
Sponsored