First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
👍 ; We qualified and raised our hand for a lottery ticket when we were offered the chance from FORD but they didn't want our money.:cautious:

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Howdy, nice Bronco. Curious how long it took to arrive from build date to arrival at dealership?

OP
OP
NJBronco

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Howdy, nice Bronco. Curious how long it took to arrive from build date to arrival at dealership?
A couple months but they were holding them all up For some unknown reason. Assuming now it’s only a couple weeks.

Sponsored

Squatch Parade

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
do you have a sales contract? if not then i would ask them to pick it up without any prep. they are probably trying to sell it for a nice fat markup.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is the first picture I've seen where I like this color, I've seen other broncos and Rangers in HPR and they've looked terrible. Does this paint color change depending upon lighting conditions?

Hobbes

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the first picture I've seen where I like this color, I've seen other broncos and Rangers in HPR and they've looked terrible. Does this paint color change depending upon lighting conditions?
I saw this color in person a week ago and it looked great!

Sponsored

LionHeart

Raptor
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Saw one in Huntington Beach this past weekend. I've got to say I like the Bronco Raptor a hell of a lot more in person than in pictures.
In the wild or at an event? Haven’t heard of any in California being delivered yet. My build date was 7/28.

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the wild or at an event? Haven’t heard of any in California being delivered yet. My build date was 7/28.
In the wild. It was parked in the valet area of Duke’s by the pier. Didn’t take note of the license plates to see if it was dealer or out of state. Sexy. Might have to change my order to a raptor. 🤣

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I drove past the rail yard in Richmond, CA yesterday and saw a Raptor sitting there waiting to get delivered to some lucky person in Nor Cal. It was Eruption Green. Looks like they are at least landing in the yard.

OP
OP
NJBronco

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Haven’t noticed it looking different under different lighting. Can say after placing order was a bit concerned with the color choice but now that I have it, really like it.Also, It almost matches the orange accents in the interior Something I thought might clash.
Sponsored