First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
More and more I'm thinking those emails only went to customers that had a shot at getting scheduled, there have been people that have gotten the email and then been scheduled but I haven't heard of anyone that didn't get the email but did get scheduled. I just checked again and my order is unscheduled clean, but the rep didn't know when the balance out was going to happen - he said late September but didn't have any specifics. I'm hitting 700 days next week, I know there are people that are pushing 800 without being scheduled.
I did a little poll on another post. There are a few that didnā€™t get the email but did get scheduled.
Sponsored

cerberos213

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got my scheduled for production email. Order was placed the first week of July 21ā€™ with Courtesy Ford in Portland, Oregon and Iā€™m looking at an October 17th build week.
2 door, Badlands, Sasquatch, 2.7, Lux.

lawcdav1

Outer Banks
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welpā€¦.got the e-mail today saying that Iā€™m scheduled to be built next month. 2022 OBX 2.7 non-sas. Been waiting for a year and 6 months

Jd1539

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2Dr Badlands Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the email today too saying I'm scheduled Oct 17th. Ordered almost a year ago. 2Dr, Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux. Cyber orange.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Keep in mind, Ford is in business to make money. It's all about the profits and shareholders. So, all of us 21 reservation holders have a "price lock" (so to speak) so Ford could not make the deadlines and fulfill the reservation orders. That said, hmmmm, let's offer the Braptor so they will switch the order and get rid of that low price. Well, that worked pretty good but now offer the Heritage and the Everglades to get them off that "price lock" so we can make more $$$. Oh, some refused to switch orders so let's keep them hanging out there and maybe push them to a 24 model where everyone loses the "price lock".
I know it's just a theory but think about it. Keep in mind, customer first strategy is not what it's about. It's the money/profits.
That would explain why so many walk-ins from '22 are posting about getting scheduled while older orders are still waiting. My base was order in'21 but just after the retro dated PP March 19th, so Ford has raised prices on me and will again if I get pushed to '24.

My base price manual 2 dr, was $28,500, now it's $31,300, almost $3K more! and '24 will be more!

I've been to the Off Roadeo and the Bronco Nation base camp at KOH and collected and bought Bronco swag and clothing. This level of commitment and waiting while seeing those posts is getting to me. Thankfully I haven't spent too much on stuff for the Bronco. But wearing Bronco gear without getting one doesn't feel right.

Last edited:

Sponsored

fiatlux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No reservation, ordered 2/4/22, haven't gotten the bump email yet, and I highly doubt I'd somehow get scheduled for 2022.

Link1016

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badland & 2017 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like a couple folks got lucky. I got the "bump" email on Tuesday .... reserved 9/21 - ordered and reordered first day. At this point I've been pretty much resigned to losing the only color I really wanted and going over to the dealer to re-reorder. Then Thursday I get a call from the dealer telling me that my truck was scheduled for production Oct 3. I checked the back door and sure enough, seems like I managed to slide in, even with the mountain of "constraints" I have on my 2 door Squatched Badlands.

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Got the email today too saying I'm scheduled Oct 17th. Ordered almost a year ago. 2Dr, Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux. Cyber orange.
Seems like a couple folks got lucky. I got the "bump" email on Tuesday .... reserved 9/21 -... I checked the back door and sure enough, seems like I managed to slide in, even with the mountain of "constraints" I have on my 2 door Squatched Badlands.
Sigh. Reservation from 8/20 here. It just warms my heart seeing people that reserved way after myself, like a year or more, getting build dates. These builds are extremely similar or identical to mine. 2-door, Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux, yadda, yadda. My anger isn't at you guys though. Understand that part. Enjoy your good fortune, I'd love to join you.

I can say that seeing and hearing my ordeal has turned off almost all my friends in the 4x4 world from even considering a new Bronco. I know Ford can't build them fast enough now. How much long-term damage and ill will have they created towards their brand because of they way they handled this clusterfuck?

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sigh. Reservation from 8/20 here. It just warms my heart seeing people that reserved way after myself, like a year or more, getting build dates. These builds are extremely similar or identical to mine. 2-door, Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux, yadda, yadda.
8/20 here, too. I feel ya man. I think my friends have learned not to ask me when im getting mine.

Sponsored

jcooper0013

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Ct6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got a vin last week but got same email. Nail in coffin Iā€™m not getting a 22?
Same boat. Called the dealer and he said if you have a VIN, you should have a build date and getting it "soon". We'll see what really happens because he also said the date is fluid and could jump around a bit.

stw

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
couple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dealer submitting carryover order from 22 to 23. Says they have been told to use priority 99. Dealer said we are their highest priority. Did this change for 23?

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealer submitting carryover order from 22 to 23. Says they have been told to use priority 99. Dealer said we are their highest priority. Did this change for 23?
Code 99 is ā€œdo not build.ā€ Itā€™s the opposite of making it a priority.

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today is day 786 since My reservation. Talked to Ford yesterday still unscheduled/clean. Still not sure if itā€™s @Ford Motor Company or itā€™s the Dealers allocation thatā€™s the wait, leaning toward the allocation system now.
Just waiting to hear from My Dealer on how to confirm My23 order , who knows maybe My24 which the Dealer hinted at in June. šŸ¤”šŸ˜±

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LMFAO, no 99 means do not build.
Sponsored