Sponsored

What’s your ideal combo. of options? Is it attainable with current info.?

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd like the option of the Badlands suspension on 33" tires on other trims. Call it Sasquatch light. Not talking the SBD though. This with 2.7L/auto, hard top and mid on the BD.
Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sadly as the old saying goes, you can't always get what you want.
I wanted a Dark Green Bronco with a tan top, washable interior with drain, upgraded stereo, lift without Sasquatch tires, cooled seats

That said, I'm content with the mid package on Black Diamond with 2.7/auto. If big bend had vinyl I'd downgrade and just get aftermarket bumpers.

Jnz92

Outer Banks
First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Senta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My ideal would be an Outer Banks 4 door, leather seats, with lux package, tow package, modular hard top, and 2.7L v6.

Due to pricing its looking more now like Outer Banks 2 door, tow package, standard molded hard top, tow package, 2.7 L v6, leather seats, and high package (or lux package and no leather seats).

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
The optimal combination of features I would want in my Bronco are unattainable in any one of the offered trim levels/series according to the current information available. How about you?

I’d like:
Manual transmission with V6 engine
Sasquatch package
Rubber floors/ marine vinyl seats and drain plugs
White MIC or painted top
Sport and Baja modes
Steel front and rear bumpers
Heavy duty bash plates
LED front and rear lights

I’d want these from the factory and under warranty.
All that plus heated seats and tow package

Will end up with :unsure::ROFLMAO:base
manual
front steel bumper

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Strictly on the towing aspect; how about the base suspension? It may be better equipped to tow than the more off-road focused trims/options. The off road capability will still be far more than almost all need. If Ford was able to get 4500 lbs and another couple hundred in hitch weight on... say the OB, might open up a lot more potential sales for those that want to pull a camper and have some off road chops available.
It’s not just suspension that affects towing. It’s engine, wheelbase and cooling.

Not to mention payload. It’s all well and good to have 10,000 lbs of rowing with only 1,000 lbs of payload. Stick two men in the vehicle and supplies and you have 500 lbs. of tongue weight available. Stick two women in there and you now have 200 lbs. of tongue weight.

You aren’t talking about swapping out suspension. You are talking about creating a whole new vehicle for a totally different purpose. Ford already has those vehicles if you want them. This is a purpose built vehicle and that is not the purpose.

Sponsored

GYMEBronco22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
4 D, V6, manual with heated seats/wheel/mirrors, soft top, Sasquatch, non-monochrome color, steel bumpers/bash plates, vinyl interior...

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s your ideal combo. of options?
Manual Sasquatch Black Diamond or Badlands

Is it attainable with current info.?
NO

Ohlongjohnson

Base
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Basemansquatch 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They shouldn't treat it like it's for the poors. It should be treated as a nod to enthusiasts who prefer manual. I really hope that isn't their actual mentality.

Ohlongjohnson

Base
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Basemansquatch 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What I want: 2dr Base, 4 cyl, manual, Samsquanch, aux switch kit, rubber floors

How I will probably have to order:
2dr Black Diamond, 4 cyl, manual.
This is all assuming the Black Diamond has at least a locking rear diff. Can add lift and bigger tires later.

I can't compromise on the manual.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wanted 4Dr 2.7 Manual , preferably Sasquatch ....can’t have that?

Ok will settle on 4 Dr 2.3 Manual Sasquatch... oh wait... Can’t have that either?!

Fine. I will go with a 4dr Base 2.3 Manual and build up aftermarket. The 4dr base doesn’t come with manual either?!!

Priced out a Badlands and realized it’s the same price as a Shelby GT350. Started researching those haha.

Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ideal build: A modern Bronco that brings the heritage and spirit of The Early Bronco! (My dream vehicle from when I was a kid.)
Guess what, Ford did that!
Can I get any of the options, power trains, interiors, and accessories in any combo...nope. (And that’s okay, I’ll just have to prioritize what’s most important to me.)
Guess what, that is normal for just about every mass produced automobile. (Porsche 911 may be the outlier but it will easily double the price of the chosen 911 model.)

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you want 5k lbs of tow with harsher suspension off-road? I think most people who complain about that don’t realize you are going to ruin its ability off road.

I’m not trying to be a gatekeeper but maybe then an off road vehicle isn’t what you should get then? This is specifically geared towards off road performance. Anything less and many of us would be out.

What you need is a truck. These new power boost F150’s are going to be amazing. If I wasn’t looking for off road fun I would be getting one of those.
I know what the tradeoff could be and it hasn't been determined yet if it would ruin its ability off road. I still want what I want. So stop trying to burst my dreams, as you don't know 100% what the 2021 Bronco is.

So tried of people saying you will ruin it or you should buy such-n- such. You don't know me. You don't know my needs. You're not in charge of how I spend my money.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Two-door Basquatch w/V-6, auto, looks doable for under 40K, which is my high. If I can afford it and it fits in my garage (I have a steep driveway), the roof rack. Also interested in a rooftop tent, though it sounds like the weight isn't supported, and there's still that "can I get it in my garage" problem.

If they offer a tent that attaches to the back like they do on the Sport, I'd be interested - would make up for the tiny cargo area and give me a place to sleep.

I guess we won't know what we can afford until the official pricing comes out...in the fall? Which is technically still three weeks away.

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know what the tradeoff could be and it hasn't been determined yet if it would ruin its ability off road. I still want what I want. So stop trying to burst my dreams, as you don't know 100% what the 2021 Bronco is.

So tried of people saying you will ruin it or you should buy such-n- such. You don't know me. You don't know my needs. You're not in charge of how I spend my money.
I think some Air Lift helper springs in the back would increase towing capacity without compromising off road capability. Just let the air out when not towing...

My ideal is manual baseSQUATCH with the 2.3 litre, steel bumper, and a towing package. I think 3500 lbs would be sufficient for my towing needs.
The manual is more important than SQUATCH for me, I can get by with buying some 33's and a lunchbox locker, and upgrading shocks down the road.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2.7/auto
Mid package
Washout interior
Heated steering wheel
Wireless charging
Tow package
Modular bumper
33s

Not obtainable in any way as it stands now. My model choices are Black Diamond or Badlands.
Sponsored