Sponsored

KYKR Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Compatible with 2021 2022 Ford Bronco SYNC4 12 Inch

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did the opposite with the one I have so the top and sides have a little gap.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've installed this since day 2 of receiving my Bronco in April. Easy install, works with polarized sunglasses, and cleans easily. The corners are rounded, so a very small amount of the screen corners are exposed, maybe 1/8"+.

No complaints and would recommend.
How was the installation? I always find installing a screen protector on a phone or iPad is a pain in the ass to do properly... Getting it straight, bubbling, etc. Was this easier to install than those plastic screen protectors?

Thanks!

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How was the installation? I always find installing a screen protector on a phone or iPad is a pain in the ass to do properly... Getting it straight, bubbling, etc. Was this easier to install than those plastic screen protectors?

Thanks!
Yes, installation was definitely easier than plastic, had a by bubble I was able to push out to the edge. You'll still want to get it with one or two tries max though.

peetuhr

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Classic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got the Spigen GlasTR Slim. It's got more fancy layers, it's from a well-reputed company, and it's matte. Also, 10$ less expensive.

Feels like a no-brainer and I'm surprised I don't see more people mention it. I will admit the KYKR one's packaging is prettier though.
Sponsored

Last edited: