John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got off a live chat with Ford. I’m still unscheduled clean. I think it’s pretty safe to say that I’m being pushed to a 23MY. At this late date, I’d rather have a 23MY anyway.
Sponsored

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got off a live chat with Ford. I’m still unscheduled clean. I think it’s pretty safe to say that I’m being pushed to a 23MY. At this late date, I’d rather have a 23MY anyway.
are we still allowed to switch dealers?

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It has also been verified that A51 will be back for M23.
What the leak order guide picture? if so how can we go off that when ford website said no Area 51. unless that all mess up to we have to wait for the real order guide to show us if area 51 /cyber orange/ are gone and antimatter blue back in the picture.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm unscheduled clean as well and given the rarity of the Raptor and that it's a fun car for me - I'd much rather have a 22 from a longer term value perspective - but I'm resigned to the fact that it is less and less likely and that it will be a 23 - so I'll wait for the late availability options and prolong my misery.

Sponsored

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don’t think so, not without losing your place in line anyway.
My place that seems to be at the very back of the line already. It's been 2+ years. How much farther back on the line can I possibly get?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What the leak order guide picture? if so how can we go off that when ford website said no Area 51. unless that all mess up to we have to wait for the real order guide to show us if area 51 /cyber orange/ are gone and antimatter blue back in the picture.
I was referring to this which has been leaked and confirmed by a couple of resident dealers.

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the email too. So now when exactly are allowed to go to the dealership and convert to 23MY?
My Dealer and Ronnie @Ford told me tentatively 9/21. Get ready to spend more money and depending on your choice of Top/Trim a lil bit longer wait.

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I should add, all my "hand wringing" the last few of posts about not getting scheduled for a '22 are purely about another price increase, I could handle waiting another 4 months (near my birthday) for my build to be scheduled, if Ford would lock in my current price. I got onto this train ride because of the $28,500 manual, when Toyota doesn't offer a manual on a base Tacoma 4WD, you have to go up a couple of trims to get a manual and 4wd.

But including the price increases on accessories, I'm looking at more than $3,000 increase over my original B&P price I got when I reserved. Add to that, all of Ford's marketing worked, I went to the Off Roadeo, KOH, auto shows and the "test drive on the ranch" and all of that along with making Sasquatch available on a base manual and now I'm up from a $30,000 (incl ship) for a base trim to a $41,000 rig; I could have gotten a nice Tacoma for that kind of scratch.

But I still would rather have the top off, doors off, Bronco and every time I would see one I would have wished I waited, I just wouldn't have known about all of this crap we are going through.

I guess I can only wait and see where I land and what my choices are then.

edit: Added Note: Another price increase will be close to $5,000 total. If I had offered the dealer $5,000 ADM would they have gotten my build sooner and could I have been driving it by now? Hmmm?
Also if you are not paying cash then there is also the 1.5% interest increase since we placed our reservations. Minus value of any swag and Ford points, we still coming out ahead when you figure the resale value.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also if you are not paying cash then there is also the 1.5% interest increase since we placed our reservations. Minus value of any swag and Ford points, we still coming out ahead when you figure the resale value.
I pulled out $35k from my investments back in 2021 when it looked like Ford could actually figure out how to build a Base model (younger me was so naive.) But, that probably saved me around $6k in market losses.

Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Plus my trade's value is going down over time compared to just a few months ago, but 6 months or more from now, who knows?

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fords excellent system only cares about orders tied to a Ford account which in this case means only reservation/order holders. pre VIN.
I spoke with Ford early last week and was told to call back Friday. I did. I was told that I was clean but not scheduled. I asked if that meant I may still have a potential ‘22, and was told , hang on…. No, you’re going to get a’23. So disappointing. Sure would be nice if Ford offered those of us who have waited two years a Raptor option…

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Plus my trade's value is going down over time compared to just a few months ago, but 6 months or more from now, who knows?
I sold my truck to my dealer back in 3/2021 expecting Bronco delivery by 9/2021. Sold way too early thinking rising gas prices would diminish the value of my V8. The shortages made the exact opposite happen. The Ford experience has given me nothing but L’s thus far. Now I get to hope to get what I wanted back in 2/2021, dual tops but likely have to wait another year.

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I pulled out $35k from my investments back in 2021 when it looked like Ford could actually figure out how to build a Base model (younger me was so naive.) But, that probably saved me around $6k in market losses.
Oh man, I put in about $5k in 2021 hoping to have to at least $15k by now but then Lets Go Brandon happened and the markets have taunted me ever since for not cashing out at $10k.

Sassy51

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Blk BD 2.3 Auto - 1/11/22+9/21/22 11/29/22
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone just not get emails from Ford? I had received the first email that I had an order placed and it showed me the little mockup image of the build. But nothing since? The order is not linked to my account online? I can ask ford chat and they can search it for me using my order number and dealer number but other than that nothing? I feel like I should be getting them because even my salesman on occasion has been like oh yeah you got that email right? And I’m like what email? That’s why I’m bugging my dealer all the time for information. I was a walk in order in early January of this year.
YES i hear u… me too complete silence its driving me fing crazy
Sponsored