Gjeepguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Durango, 2007 JK, 1997 TJ, 1993 YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone painted their Modular Bumper and skid plate similar to the Raptor Bumper?

Curious what it would look like.

2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-Front-Bumper.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gjeepguy

Gjeepguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick Photoshop of what it would look like.

Ford Bronco Anyone Painted MOD Bumper to match Raptor Bumper Painted Mod

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm sure this and Raptor grille swaps are going to be the next "big thing". :rolleyes:

Sponsored

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like I'm the only person that doesn't like the raw skid look of the Raptors. Maybe if it was only the skid and didn't continue up to the bumper.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I feel like I'm the only person that doesn't like the raw skid look of the Raptors. Maybe if it was only the skid and didn't continue up to the bumper.
I donā€™t like it either and am thinking about painting mine. The only thing I like about the silver is it wonā€™t show scratches as much, which leads me to believe that was the point with the Raptor being higher off the ground and the under side being more visible.

Deleted member 32220

I donā€™t like it either. Even more so because itā€™s 2 plastic pieces and a steel skid plate trying to be fake as f&@k aluminum. Not into decorations I prefer the real thing.

OP
OP
Gjeepguy

Gjeepguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I donā€™t like it either. Even more so because itā€™s 2 plastic pieces and a steel skid plate trying to fake as f&@k aluminum. Not into decorations I prefer the real thing.
Are the silver pieces on the Raptor aluminum?

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The one on the bumper is just a plastic cover. I like it because itā€™s specific to the Raptor, otherwise I wouldnā€™t paint it that color

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you want a Raptor buy a Raptor. The whole "fake Raptor" thing is just way beyond my comprehension...

I get that everyone thinks a Raptor looks cool, 1000%, but for someone to really think their standard F150/Bronco posing as a Raptor looks cool, ya, no.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The one on the bumper is just a plastic cover. I like it because itā€™s specific to the Raptor, otherwise I wouldnā€™t paint it that color
Thereā€™s no mistaking it for a Raptor if it wasnā€™t silver. Like someone would say, ā€œOh, I didnā€™t notice the fender flares!ā€

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you want a Raptor buy a Raptor. The whole "fake Raptor" thing is just way beyond my comprehension...

I get that everyone thinks a Raptor looks cool, 1000%, but for someone to really think their standard F150/Bronco posing as a Raptor looks cool, ya, no.
Similar with grill marker lights on a standard Bronco is kinda lame too imo. Upbadging just sucks in general.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I donā€™t like it either and am thinking about painting mine. The only thing I like about the silver is it wonā€™t show scratches as much, which leads me to believe that was the point with the Raptor being higher off the ground and the under side being more visible.
I can see that. At the same time, scratches in a black skid are badges of honor, right? šŸ˜‚
Sponsored