TonkaToy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So......I have my rail car number and my Braptor has been there since 9/12. But when I track the rail car, is says it is empty and released by the previous owner on 5/31.
Any ideas as to what is going on here?

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So......I have my rail car number and my Braptor has been there since 9/12. But when I track the rail car, is says it is empty and released by the previous owner on 5/31.
Any ideas as to what is going on here?
Is it confirmed what carrier has the vehicle? I had to try two of the services (NS and maybe BNSF or so) last time as one had stale data too.

Sponsored

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So exciting to see Raptors getting to customers. Just found out today my Bronco Raptor is scheduled to be built 10-19-2022. Is this what is considered the blend date?

sunpro2010

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Raptor (9-7 build day)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So exciting to see Raptors getting to customers. Just found out today my Bronco Raptor is scheduled to be built 10-19-2022. Is this what is considered the blend date?
Yes this would be your blend date, when final assembly is done. It will be the week of 10-19. At the top of this webpage you can click on tracker and you will see a link for window sticker. You have to add your vin at the end of it. WS will tell you your exact build date. I did a copy paste on my notes app then added my vin then copied that to my browser.

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So to everyone who has received their Bronco Raptor. How does it drive both on and off-road? Can you tell a big difference in the off-road settings relative to the suspension response?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

anyone have any news for the 2022 orders that need to be changed to 2023? my dealer gave me some weird information.
Emails are coming Monday

Sponsored

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Emails are coming Monday
So I guess if you don't get a '23 email Monday there's still a chance at a '22. My dealer doesn't return my emails so the only info I get is from b6g.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So I guess if you don't get a '23 email Monday there's still a chance at a '22. My dealer doesn't return my emails so the only info I get is from b6g.
I think 22s have set sale. There might be some moving of outstanding VINS but that's it

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So to everyone who has received their Bronco Raptor. How does it drive both on and off-road? Can you tell a big difference in the off-road settings relative to the suspension response?
I don’t yet have first-hand experience, but from someone I trust getting an off-road test-drive (including jumps), they said the suspension is amazing and capable. They have a Badlands Sasquatch currently, but said it is night and day different to drive.

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don’t yet have first-hand experience, but from someone I trust getting an off-road test-drive (including jumps), they said the suspension is amazing and capable. They have a Badlands Sasquatch currently, but said it is night and day different to drive.
I can confirm this to be true.