Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess this is what happens when you wait 2 years and are tired and bored and apparently have nothing else to do. Enjoy! :ROFLMAO:

C-y-O, must let you go.

Your glisten and glow
was the talk of the show.
A color so bright,
a cure for the night.

Now let me tell you, son,
to see it in person:
less orange, more yellow,
but damn what a fellow!

You’re worth every penny,
but I’m not made of money.
30-thousand over sticker-price,
it’s unjust and not nice.

Ford took you away,
and we have no say,
now the pallet is grey,
dawn of a dark day.

See what you made me do @Ford Motor Company :sneaky:
Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will be reminded of this ode twice a day, 5 days a week except for snow days and holidays.

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
While I probably wasn't one to consider CO last year when I placed my order, I have come to appreciate it as an offering and when I see it in the wild. So much less "Tonka Truck" than I thought it would be with a lot of depth. It is a GREAT color and will be missed.

So many cars in parking lots now are so muted. Black, White, Blue, Gray and Red. I thought CO and EG are great additions to a the pretty stale colors of the 20-Teens. AMB is/was fantastic too. I really through Ford would keep the deeper blue on the slate as an homage to the classic 70s Bronco.

It's all a shame... a damn shame.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are no oranges for the Mustang either. The color selectors at Ford are , well, to put it as nicely as possible, morons.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

While I probably wasn't one to consider CO last year when I placed my order, I have come to appreciate it as an offering and when I see it in the wild. So much less "Tonka Truck" than I thought it would be with a lot of depth. It is a GREAT color and will be missed.

So many cars in parking lots now are so muted. Black, White, Blue, Gray and Red. I thought CO and EG are great additions to a the pretty stale colors of the 20-Teens. AMB is/was fantastic too. I really through Ford would keep the deeper blue on the slate as an homage to the classic 70s Bronco.

It's all a shame... a damn shame.
Same. I saw pictures and was underwhelmed. I saw CO in person and changed my color.

Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was lucky enough to make the cyber orange last cut. My build week is October 10 for my 2 door Sasquatch BL. My dealer mentioned he did not have any “yellow” 2 door orders since the Bronco was released. I also have not see any cyber orange around my area besides two 4 door maniquins that were sold.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are no oranges for the Mustang either. The color selectors at Ford are , well, to put it as nicely as possible, morons.
Seen the new mustang. I’m thinking ford is trying to capitalize on dodge going electric. Think the new mustang looks a lot like a dodge (front face and rear quarters) and is sporting a popular dodge color. Plus they got the new rev my engine from outside my car app, which I don’t quite understand why.

Might as well make the bronco remote control so I can drive it by remote up hills while I stand outside and take pictures of it and see how good it looks.

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was lucky enough to make the cyber orange last cut. My build week is October 10 for my 2 door Sasquatch BL. My dealer mentioned he did not have any “yellow” 2 door orders since the Bronco was released. I also have not see any cyber orange around my area besides two 4 door maniquins that were sold.
Same.

Placed order 3/21 and was worried I’d get pushed to ‘23 and lose CO.

Got lucky and have been scheduled for a 10/26 build.

Not sure which would be my 2nd color choice? Maybe Velocity Blue?

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lucky! I did not make the cut.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same.

Placed order 3/21 and was worried I’d get pushed to ‘23 and lose CO.

Got lucky and have been scheduled for a 10/26 build.

Not sure which would be my 2nd color choice? Maybe Velocity Blue?
I can’t decide. Maybe EG, VB, or HPR.

Sponsored

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can’t decide. Maybe EG, VB, or HPR.
The challenge with EG and Black Diamond is the accent coloring doesn't compliment EG too well. I am working on an interior swap with an MGV Badlands owner to solve this.

For BD, I would say the best colors now that CO is gone are Oxford White, Carbonized Grey or VB. Unfortunately, grey and white are relatively played out right now. I saw a 4DR VB in person and didn't like it, even tho I usually love blues. Felt a little gimmicky to my eye, but may have been the ambient light and the fact that I was driving past at 50.

If you like the whole red and blue motif, I think HPR is a banger of a color.

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess this is what happens when you wait 2 years and are tired and bored and apparently have nothing else to do. Enjoy! :ROFLMAO:

C-y-O, must let you go.

Your glisten and glow
was the talk of the show.
A color so bright,
a cure for the night.

Now let me tell you, son,
to see it in person:
less orange, more yellow,
but damn what a fellow!

You’re worth every penny,
but I’m not made of money.
30-thousand over sticker-price,
it’s unjust and not nice.

Ford took you away,
and we have no say,
now the pallet is grey,
dawn of a dark day.

See what you made me do @Ford Motor Company :sneaky:
Right there with you. My 1 year order anniversary is here... and low-key depressed I don't get the color I wanted any more... guess there's always wraps for another $4000.....

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lucky! I did not make the cut.
I’ve seen a few used cyber orange 2 doors on car gurus and other searches for sale. The mark up wasn’t too bad if your wanting go that route. Maybe try that, or possibly Ford will reveal another color that suits your fancy.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The challenge with EG and Black Diamond is the accent coloring doesn't compliment EG too well. I am working on an interior swap with an MGV Badlands owner to solve this.

For BD, I would say the best colors now that CO is gone are Oxford White, Carbonized Grey or VB. Unfortunately, grey and white are relatively played out right now. I saw a 4DR VB in person and didn't like it, even tho I usually love blues. Felt a little gimmicky to my eye, but may have been the ambient light and the fact that I was driving past at 50.

If you like the whole red and blue motif, I think HPR is a banger of a color.
I agree the BD might not be the best with EG.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve seen a few used cyber orange 2 doors on car gurus and other searches for sale. The mark up wasn’t too bad if your wanting go that route. Maybe try that, or possibly Ford will reveal another color that suits your fancy.
🤞🏼🤞🏼
Sponsored