First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 1970 Corvette. and a Beagle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After much back and forth with marketing, the B&P team reluctantly admitted that Eruption Green didn't work with the giant fenders.
Say it isn't so! we need to assembly that B&P team and have a discussion!:unsure: And why didnt they add Antimatter Blue?

Understand we have about two months to place our 2023 order, but if what is stated in the link below, does that mean they will start scheduling what's in the system starting 10/6?
⏰ No Bronco Scheduling This Week (9/19). 2023 Bronco Scheduling Begins 10/6/22 | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

MY23 Bronco Order Guide Released – What’s New, What’s Gone - Bronco Nation (thebronconation.com)
Sponsored

Last edited:

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UNbelieveable - was hopping that they'd at least throw the Raptor folks a bone after they miscalculated again how many they'd get completed in 22...but no changes at all - so top trim level gets the same top as others and the HE gets a MOD top - what a joke.
I guess Webasto or whomever is making the modtop is still a cluster F. The white top will hide defects, black shows everything.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think that it's great that the WildTrak finally has a reason to exist (HOSS 3.0), but I think there is a BIG, BIG miss here by Ford. One of three things should have been done in order to address what is clearly a dumb mistake.

Option 1: Make the Sway Bar Disconnect an option on the WildTrak.
Option 2: Make the HOSS 3.0 an option on the Badlands.
Option 3: Both of the above.

If the WildTrak is your top trim "regular", not extra crispy, Bronco - then treat it as such. If the Badlands is the top trim, then the same argument applies. If both are in the same tier, then give each of them the additional option.

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I know we go through this every year, but am I reading it correctly that mid package is now available on Black Diamond with 2.3/7MT...?
From what I can tell, no-not available...still

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I guess Webasto or whomever is making the modtop is still a cluster F. The white top will hide defects, black shows everything.
No, its due to how many they will be able to build. HE gets all the mod tops, and expect that *late availability to be extremely limited and kicking those HE builds down the line.

Sponsored

CJSimmons

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No Mod top unless you order a heritage, which is late avail. LED sig lighting and nav looks like its going to be a constrained item. Didnt see yellowstone color on there either for the heritage.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

After much back and forth with marketing, the B&P team reluctantly admitted that Eruption Green didn't work with the giant fenders.
This reminds me of makeup artists trying to mask a giant nose

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No mention if dual zone climate control has added the temperature gauge back on the knobs vs having it on the screen.
Personally interested in this minute detail, but I wouldn’t expect it to be back since chips are still hard to come by

EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No mention if dual zone climate control has added the temperature gauge back on the knobs vs having it on the screen.
Someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t believe that was ever specified on the 22MY order guide either. That feature removal went unnoticed by everyone until someone received their 2022 Bronco and it didn’t have the temps on the knobs.

The chip shortages are still real, so I wouldn’t expect the temp knobs to go back to how they were on the 2021 anytime soon.

I’d even go as far to say that when people get their 2023 Bronco, they may notice even more minor features like that are missing, but that’s just speculation.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I think that it's great that the WildTrak finally has a reason to exist (HOSS 3.0), but I think there is a BIG, BIG miss here by Ford. One of three things should have been done in order to address what is clearly a dumb mistake.

Option 1: Make the Sway Bar Disconnect an option on the WildTrak.
Option 2: Make the HOSS 3.0 an option on the Badlands.
Option 3: Both of the above.

If the WildTrak is your top trim "regular", not extra crispy, Bronco - then treat it as such. If the Badlands is the top trim, then the same argument applies. If both are in the same tier, then give each of them the additional option.

@Ford Motor Company, stop being so autistic!
That would pretty much make them the same trims. And "autistic"? Really?
Sponsored