Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

it says Cactus Grey but sure looks more like Area 51 to me

Through some friends of friends, I was able to get these photos of the real Ford paint samples sent to me. (And that's all I'll say about that...)

Area 51 and Antimatter Blue inside, in full sun, and in half sun half shade. Pics were taken on an iPhone with no touchup or filters. Both really look like two entirely different colors in the light vs. not. This has not made my decision ANY easier haha.
View attachment 24522
View attachment 24523
View attachment 24524
Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree, problem is it really doesn't look like any color they are offering. Looks like a baby blue\turquoise\aqua. That's why we need to see every color on an actual Bronco through a normal unedited photo.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This tops chart was in with some stuff my dealer printed off for me and I haven't seen it posted here before.
Ford Bronco Official 2021 Ford Bronco Info Thread: Specs, Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Colors, Trims 2021 Bronco tops chart

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's because it’s a photoshopped photo. Be a cool color if it was real.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This tops chart was in with some stuff my dealer printed off for me and I haven't seen it posted here before.
Sucks that most trims have zero top option other than the shitty MIC gray. On July 14, Ford's website showed an optional Modular Hard Top Body Color-Painted Top for Black Diamond...I know because I printed it off.

Personally, I think Ford is trying to save goodies for future model years down the road. They may well convince me not to buy.

Sponsored

TJ Freestone

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
sad, i agree, but as long as it can tow a pop-up i am content.
I need to tow two 4-wheelers or two jet skis. It will easily do this and that is all it was really intended for. You could not tow any more weight than this on the trails that the Bronco was designed for. Some forks are looking for the right to be offended.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2021 Bronco tops chart.jpg
By seeing this Chart, I got a new doubt which is, whether a Base could be ordered with a Modular Hard Top as an option or not, I do not see that as an option in the Chart. But Big Bend could be optioned but not as a Standalone Modular Hard top but along with the Dual Top - Modular Hard Top + Soft Top. Had to get to Outer Banks to get Only a Modular Hard Top (It seems ridiculous) for a Customer who wants a Base and cannot option Modular Hard Top and had to upgrade to Outer Banks to get it.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sucks that most trims have zero top option other than the shitty MIC gray. On July 14, Ford's website showed an optional Modular Hard Top Body Color-Painted Top for Black Diamond...I know because I printed it off.

Personally, I think Ford is trying to save goodies for future model years down the road. They may well convince me not to buy.
We need white!!!

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I see Black, brown and light gray. We know the black will be offered. Do we know that the light gray and brown WONT be offered? Do we know that for sure?

Was all that design work JUST for these two "concept", "showcase" "preproduction" models?

Ford Bronco Official 2021 Ford Bronco Info Thread: Specs, Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Colors, Trims 1599833922894

Sponsored

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see Black, brown and light gray. We know the black will be offered. Do we know that the light gray and brown WONT be offered? Do we know that for sure?

Was all that design work JUST for these two "concept", "showcase" "preproduction" models?

Ford Bronco Official 2021 Ford Bronco Info Thread: Specs, Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Colors, Trims 1599833922894
where's this from?

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Scroll way down in the very first post. It was some official Ford press material I assume, not sure where it first came out.
hmm...i still feel like they're toying with us and this WILL be an option, but I guess it's wishful thinking...

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

God damn it, I just saw the towing capacity...

well, it’s been nice discussing with you guys, but I think it’ll be my time to leave the forum
Well, in all fairness it is not a truck designed to tow heavy loads. 3500lbs is more than enough for me, but I will be towing it behind my M/H.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So where is the white?
Sponsored