E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 2020 Ranger has Lightning Blue, not sure if the 2021 will or not...but why wouldn't Bronco use LB when it will be made in the same plant as Ranger. If LB was an option over VB, I would be set on color! I prefer the darker Lightning Blue...
Do more people like Velocity of Lightning?
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The 2020 Ranger has Lightning Blue, not sure if the 2021 will or not...but why wouldn't Bronco use LB when it will be made in the same plant as Ranger. If LB was an option over VB, I would be set on color! I prefer the darker Lightning Blue...
Do more people like Velocity of Lightning?
My guess is that the 2021 Ranger will switch to Velocity Blue. I imagine all of the Ranger colors will match the Bronco.

OP
OP
VelocityBronco

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Antimatter is my leading color right now, I want to like VB, but its "too much" for me I guess. I want a little darker blue. Hoping Antimatter is not as dark as all the pictures are showing...not a good sign though.
If all else fails, there is always Oxford White...

Deleted member 4831

It is no Peacock Blue, but Velocity allows you to match to your Raptor if you so choose. hopefully by 2024 when I go to add another one they will have added Lead Foot or Kodiak Brown. Even better, they have a book full of awesome paint colors. Check out the options from '68, how many Pony Express Bay would they have sold today?
Ford Bronco Why Velocity Blue over Lightning Blue 1598881974262

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As always to each their own and thankfully there is plenty to pick from. IMO the AMB is to dark fro what i personally want. It is to dark and almost looks black in many of the examples that have been provided.

It could have potential if there were visual changes at different angles and lighting. However it appears if comes off really dark in most settings.

I have a 75 bronco and it is an original oem blue with a white top, I love the look.
I really like the bright rich look of the velocity blue that i have seen on other ford makes and models. My second choice would be a metallic red.
We all really need B&P to finalize decisions along with all the other questions 150K reservation holders have!!!!
Come on FORD this is agonizing!!!

OP
OP
VelocityBronco

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is no Peacock Blue, but Velocity allows you to match to your Raptor if you so choose. hopefully by 2024 when I go to add another one they will have added Lead Foot or Kodiak Brown. Even better, they have a book full of awesome paint colors. Check out the options from '68, how many Pony Express Bay would they have sold today?
Ford Bronco Why Velocity Blue over Lightning Blue 1598881974262
Love those paint names!!! I would do an American Blue!

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like lightning blue better. It's a little darker and pops more in the sun. Lightning on the right.

Ford Bronco Why Velocity Blue over Lightning Blue 8D0A98A1-57D9-4592-B646-61493000B12A

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have a 17 LB would have been nice to match that

Sponsored

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Light Blue w/ White top is the color in my head when I picture a first gen Bronco. VB is the closest we're going to get to it.

Ford Bronco Why Velocity Blue over Lightning Blue 8D0A98A1-57D9-4592-B646-61493000B12A
Do any of the current blue options look like this? I am having such a hard time actually figuring out what these stinking colors they are offering actually look like.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do any of the current blue options look like this? I am having such a hard time actually figuring out what these stinking colors they are offering actually look like.
grabber blue is somewhat close. I would say the last one on the GT350 is very close IMO

OP
OP
VelocityBronco

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

grabber blue is somewhat close. I would say the last one on the GT350 is very close IMO
Too bad Grabber Blue is not an option...that would be another great option.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here's another shot of lightning next to another color they should have offered. Leadfoot.

Ford Bronco Why Velocity Blue over Lightning Blue 18A9848C-92DB-4AAF-B74E-EF0338618A9D
Sponsored