Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I really don't understand why any up changes to a build should lose PP, Ford has spent a lot of money marketing the Bronco to us even after the order was made with events like the Off Roadeo, base camps at off road events, car shows and every other chance they can get them in front of us; I even drove almost 100 miles, each way to go test drive a manual "on the ranch" out side of San Diego since there were none available at any dealers to drive.

So why if your marketing is working and while we are waiting 1 to 2 years for our build, can't we as we learn more about the Bronco up grade and spend more money without losing PP?

I THINK Ford should have just used the date you ordered and if that trim and options were available when you ordered, i.e. going from base w/manual up to any trim available at the time and those options should just be date protected. If the difference from trim "B" is $2,000 back on the day you originally ordered, it shouldn't matter that you switched from a lower trim, your spending more money. Maybe, we shouldn't be able to go down in trim, but spending more shouldn't cost even more money!

Ford your marketing worked! We became more familiar with the product and want to spend more, but Ford says, "thanks for upgrading to spend more money than you were will to originally willing to spend, now pay even more!"

All of this confusion and wasted time on FAQs and misinformation from dealer, hand wringing and dealers stealing PP from unknowing customers, and etc. could have been avoided with a simplified program that just went by your date of order.

How many are willing to spend more if given the opportunity to do so at the price point we entered at?

If this is too much trouble because of the number of orders, then Ford should have shut down the reservations sooner.
Sponsored

Last edited:

David Gilmour

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Ram, CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The link takes me to the 2023 build page but when i click on a model to build it just stays blank? system overwhelmed, they are updating, I'm an idiot, my computer sucks????? Most likely the idiot reason

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Link worked for me. I just offered my 2021 Base VB to my local dealer for a trade-in value of $35, 000 for a nicely optioned Black Diamond. Pays off most of the loan balance and I get the ride I wanted, but was too cheap to buy originally. Keeping 'em crossed on this one. I could probably sell it for more, but 1). would feel like the slimebag that I would truly be, and 2). it's my only ride. This way, I would get to keep driving the Base until the BD is delivered and cut my payment down to a tad over $100 / month.
Flawless victory. Nicely played... drove it for a year for free essentially.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The link takes me to the 2023 build page but when i click on a model to build it just stays blank? system overwhelmed, they are updating, I'm an idiot, my computer sucks????? Most likely the idiot reason
Ford hates some browsers.

Sponsored

stroix

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Go incognito and it will fix all your issues....hopefully. The problem is if you have visited the ford site anytime before these changes then the old pages are cached. I don't think they have "web server management" guys on payroll.

Once you do that, you should be able to see the page without any issues.

stroix

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Spoke to the rep over at Granger Ford regarding converting my reservation to order for an HE. I was told not possible.

Just want to see what has been others experience in wanting to convert order to HE for MY23.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So a Heritage Edition (which is based off of the Big Bend) is $1,980 cheaper than a comparably equipped Big Bend. As a bonus, you get the modular hard top and 7MT with the mid package in the HE. Interesting with the Heritage, there is a higher price for the Automatic over the 7MT. Other trims have the same price with Sasquatch. The only other difference is a capable bumper on the HE and a Modular Bumper on a similarly equipped BB.

Ford Bronco đź”— 2023 Bronco Build and Price Page [Link Update!] 1663859775569

Big Bend Pricing (B&P isn't totaling correctly)
Base Price
$37,080​
Sasquatch
$6,590​
Mid Package
$1,495​
Skid Plates and Modular Bumper
$825​
Tube Steps
$395​
D&D
$1,495​
Total
$47,880​

HE Pricing:
Ford Bronco đź”— 2023 Bronco Build and Price Page [Link Update!] 1663861352733

Last edited:

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Spoke to the rep over at Granger Ford regarding converting my reservation to order for an HE. I was told not possible.

Just want to see what has been others experience in wanting to convert order to HE for MY23.
Which Heritage version did you specify?

If you didn't specify any version, they probably assumed you meant Heritage Limited, which you can't convert to.
You can convert to a Standard Heritage, but you have to specify that or the assumption will be for the Heritage Limited.

jwspauld

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I contacted my dealer who basically said they're in no rush to resubmit orders for 2023 as its the reservation timestamp that controls when the order is produced. they said they have UNTIL 11/21 to enter orders. I'm hoping that doesn't mean they are going to wait until last minute to do so. I have asked a couple times about their allocations and have directly asked if I will be receiving an allocation for 2023 but they never answer the question they only dance around it. Is this typical?

Sponsored

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I contacted my dealer who basically said they're in no rush to resubmit orders for 2023 as its the reservation timestamp that controls when the order is produced. they said they have UNTIL 11/21 to enter orders. I'm hoping that doesn't mean they are going to wait until last minute to do so. I have asked a couple times about their allocations and have directly asked if I will be receiving an allocation for 2023 but they never answer the question they only dance around it. Is this typical?
VIN assignment/production scheduling is only done currently through mid-October. If your dealer waits to enter orders until November it's a missed opportunity to get scheduled between then and November 21.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
WT comes out cheaper than my BL build and I get Hoss 3.0. I'll take HOSS 3.0 over marine vinyl seats or sway bar discconnect.
aaannnddd this is the devilish detail that gets me. Will the Hoss 3.0 Option price be baked into the new standard price of the wildtrack? I'm guessing yes.

As far as my personal off road habits, I could get by with a Hoss 1.0 suspension. Based on current Tube videos I could even get by on traction control without a locker. However, based on my towing needs and tires (33s) I want an axle ratio that starts with a 4.

Long way to my point . . . is that there is the fact that broken tie rod threads and videos are in my head, and I might just want that steering rack for peace of mind. There's also the fact that side x sides have chewed up the roads, and have created a need for kingfoxRS2million shock absorbers that wasn't there 20 years ago.

None of this is made any easier by the fact that my favorite interior comes with a snorkel. Hell, I'm not even sure if they ship Everglades west of the Rockies.

All of the above is why being an order holder amounts to mental illness. Too much time to think.

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got a call from my dealer to finalize all of my options, and he wasn't able to add LUX to my Badlands build. He says it's greyed out on all models, including OBX and Wildtrak. Looks like I'm going High package in the hopes that Lux becomes available in the near future.

GreenEruption23

Badlands
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m considering dual tops. Even though I much more prefer the looks of Bestop, with the oem tops I can switch from soft top to hard top in a matter of 15 minutes. Example, put the hardtop on before I head to airport, put the ragtop back on when I get back home.

Also the add for the dual tops over the hard top is $1850 (once you apply the $695 credit for removing the mic top from the build).
Is there any validation from Ford that the Dual Top option is the Gray MIC + the Soft Top, Black Cloth and not just a Bestop and potentially the lower priced Black Diamond vs. Black Twill - https://www.bestop.com/products/trektop-slantback-soft-top-ford-2021-2022-bronco/?sku=5687335

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
aaannnddd this is the devilish detail that gets me. Will the Hoss 3.0 Option price be baked into the new standard price of the wildtrack? I'm guessing yes.

As far as my personal off road habits, I could get by with a Hoss 1.0 suspension. Based on current Tube videos I could even get by on traction control without a locker. However, based on my towing needs and tires (33s) I want an axle ratio that starts with a 4.

Long way to my point . . . is that there is the fact that broken tie rod threads and videos are in my head, and I might just want that steering rack for peace of mind. There's also the fact that side x sides have chewed up the roads, and have created a need for kingfoxRS2million shock absorbers that wasn't there 20 years ago.

None of this is made any easier by the fact that my favorite interior comes with a snorkel. Hell, I'm not even sure if they ship Everglades west of the Rockies.

All of the above is why being an order holder amounts to mental illness. Too much time to think.
So tie rods, I have 36,000+ miles without breaking a tie rod, and yes, I have been off-road. Buy a spare set and be done with it. Most of those 36k miles were on the Hitachi shocks, this setup is plenty capable on 33.5" tires and I haven't broken a tie rod yet (I do have an extra set with reinforcement sleeves. I got the OBX with the adv 4x4 and rear locker (4.27 gears), then I upgraded the suspension last week to the Bilstein Shocks and Springs for the Badlands.

2023 HOSS 3.0 is baked into the price on the WT, but unless you are getting off-road frequently, you are probably not needing it. That said, if you are committed to a WT, well, it might as well have HOSS 3.0, because otherwise Sasquatch an OBX.
Sponsored