Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

raptor... loast a couple of colors, lost the cast beadlock wheel ( my 22 has those ) 5k more. The interssting thing is that they're not publishing the HP/torque numbers for 23' will those change from 22' ????
Sponsored

RestAssured

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat—>Honda Odyssey—>???
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also plan to pick the heritage since it's the only way I can afford the manual and get more than the standard package without paying a whole lot more for the badlands.
To me this is the biggest kick to the nuts that Ford has rolled out. They’ve done this by design from the very beginning. It has nothing to do with supply chain constraints, or inability to fulfill orders. They’ve got some bad data that says manual drivers don’t like features. Literally the only manual vehicles over the last 20 years are stripped down base models, so they just go with that intel, and the data keeps reaffirming itself.

There’s no reason at all a Black Diamond cannot be offered in a 2.3MT above the standard package. Really, they should just remove MT from all of the current trims, and the offer a new MT-only trim that offers only what they can reasonably pair with it. Right?

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They’ve got some bad data that says manual drivers don’t like features. Literally the only manual vehicles over the last 20 years are stripped down base models, so they just go with that intel, and the data keeps reaffirming itself.

There’s no reason at all a Black Diamond cannot be offered in a 2.3MT above the standard package. Really, they should just remove MT from all of the current trims, and the offer a new MT-only trim that offers only what they can reasonably pair with it. Right?
You can get a Badlands all decked out with the Manual.
The models are really just trims by another name, Ford did a really weird thing with the Badges, but you can get a Lux package on a Badlands with the stick shift. All the features you want and the crawler gear too.

RestAssured

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat—>Honda Odyssey—>???
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can get a Badlands all decked out with the Manual.
The models are really just trims by another name, Ford did a really weird thing with the Badges, but you can get a Lux package on a Badlands with the stick shift. All the features you want and the crawler gear too.
I have had a Badlands Lux 2.3MT on order since May 2021. Anyone else with Lux and a MT get built yet? I haven’t seen any. But why do I need to get sway bar disconnect and all the other Badlands throw-ins just so I can have a MT and god forbid heated seats or a 12-inch screen and adaptive cruise?

Tony Badlands

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm pretty sure this is an error (see doors and quarters) but potentially insight into a new gray color coming? It shows this when selecting Cactus Gray + LUX Package. Maybe Space White?
Ford Bronco 🔗 2023 Bronco Build and Price Page [Link Update!] vehicle

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Geezzzz. Glad I have my 2021....

Vandy

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To me this is the biggest kick to the nuts that Ford has rolled out. They’ve done this by design from the very beginning. It has nothing to do with supply chain constraints, or inability to fulfill orders. They’ve got some bad data that says manual drivers don’t like features. Literally the only manual vehicles over the last 20 years are stripped down base models, so they just go with that intel, and the data keeps reaffirming itself.

It's because the Mid package comes standard with remote start. That requires automatic for obvious reasons. They didn't need to put it in the mid, the high would have made more sense. But yeah....

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have had a Badlands Lux 2.3MT on order since May 2021. Anyone else with Lux and a MT get built yet? I haven’t seen any. But why do I need to get sway bar disconnect and all the other Badlands throw-ins just so I can have a MT and god forbid heated seats or a 12-inch screen and adaptive cruise?

Yea, well that's the same everywhere with every manufacturer. Packaging isn't going away. I'd argue Ford is better at a la carte ordering then most if not all. But the flip side is, it raises the cost to individualize for everyone.

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally engaged my non communicative dealership and they stated I was automatically converted for 2023. They stated that just changing the color had removed price protection for their other customers. Finally went from 99 to 19 priority. So I’m just holding fast for the same build as before. Loaded badlands no tow.

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has been ordered since May 2021 as well. BL 2.7 lux.

Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco 🔗 2023 Bronco Build and Price Page [Link Update!] vehicle

Well, there goes my plan of ordering a Heritage Limited. Guess I'll wait until 2024 and hope they introduce some better colors that are able to be ordered.
I haven’t even ordered yet but I feel horrible they aren’t allowing res holders to order a limited or get a chance and only giving to dealers…hopefully not the same dealers who have been price gouging and mass ADM

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So on the Build & Price, I noticed that the Outerbanks has painted flairs on the sasquatch upgrade. Is this just a glitch? or did they make a change here?
Ford Bronco 🔗 2023 Bronco Build and Price Page [Link Update!] 1663879635026

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I missing something? Adding SAS is the same price for the BD and BL? How is SAS $4K for the BL?!?

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to my dealership, my order automatically converted. The picture of my 2023 is a nonsas. Is this a glitch or did it not correctly converted? 🤔

Ford Bronco 🔗 2023 Bronco Build and Price Page [Link Update!] 1554CFF9-12D5-4941-9C39-53CFC6381C4B

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

According to my dealership, my order automatically converted. The picture of my 2023 is a nonsas. Is this a glitch or did it not correctly converted? 🤔

1554CFF9-12D5-4941-9C39-53CFC6381C4B.jpeg

Yes Ford converted the orders from 22 to 23. But they left them as PC99. If your dealer does not go in and change the PC to one that is buildable, 10-19, your order will go nowhere and will be canceled if not changed before Nov 21st.

Also when the Ford change occurred some options did not "carry over". On my order I noticed the price was off by $200. Upon further investigation I noticed it did not have the AUX switches listed ($195). I have seen others post here about certain things not carrying over.

I did not get a chance to stop by the dealer to fix it yet, and sign my COVP, but I did talk to him on the phone and explained the problem.
Sponsored