First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dealership just called and confirmed I still have the SAS ordered. They said some of the other customers are complaining it’s not updating either for them. Lots of bugs for 2023 it seems.
Sponsored

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes Ford converted the orders from 22 to 23. But they left them as PC99. If your dealer does not go in and change the PC to one that is buildable, 10-19, your order will go nowhere and will be canceled if not changed before Nov 21st.

Also when the Ford change occurred some options did not "carry over". On my order I noticed the price was off by $200. Upon further investigation I noticed it did not have the AUX switches listed ($195). I have seen others post here about certain things not carrying over.

I did not get a chance to stop by the dealer to fix it yet, and sign my COVP, but I did talk to him on the phone and explained the problem.
They said I’m Priority 19. I have no proof, but believe them. I contacted Mike Levine about them after up charging a junior member that works for me 7k over MSRP. I have email from them and Mike that they will not add ADM for me.
It’s probably not safe to just trust them, so I asked for proof.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
To me this is the biggest kick to the nuts that Ford has rolled out. They’ve done this by design from the very beginning. It has nothing to do with supply chain constraints, or inability to fulfill orders. They’ve got some bad data that says manual drivers don’t like features. Literally the only manual vehicles over the last 20 years are stripped down base models, so they just go with that intel, and the data keeps reaffirming itself.

There’s no reason at all a Black Diamond cannot be offered in a 2.3MT above the standard package. Really, they should just remove MT from all of the current trims, and the offer a new MT-only trim that offers only what they can reasonably pair with it. Right?
And to piggy back on that Ford only offers packages mid and above by going to the Badlands which only adds to their commodity constraints because people are forced to go Badlands to get at least the Mid package. Now that people have been waiting 2 model years they convince themselves that they have the money to go Badlands and get those packages, making the constraint problems even worse. It makes no sense. Just like the terrible exterior color options for MY23 (I have to throw that in there every chance I get because its just so bad).

RestAssured

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat—>Honda Odyssey—>???
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh, they already converted my back door vehicle image from CO to Black.

59F1C093-C39A-46ED-B658-BCA25647EB78.jpeg

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Flawless victory. Nicely played... drove it for a year for free essentially.
Ah, MK reference, nice. 'Course, now I have that stuck in my head - but that's a good thing. I want my Nintendo 64 back, but that ain't happenin'.

Haven't heard back from my local dealer, but, betcha there's some dealer out there that will jump on it.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They said I’m Priority 19. I have no proof, but believe them. I contacted Mike Levine about them after up charging a junior member that works for me 7k over MSRP. I have email from them and Mike that they will not add ADM for me.
It’s probably not safe to just trust them, so I asked for proof.
I know that I am priority 19 because Granger sent me my DORA with my order at priority 19.

Ford Bronco 🔗 2023 Bronco Build and Price Page [Link Update!] Screenshot_2022-09-22-18-41-57-651

However, based on Allocation, I should get this Bronco sometime in 2027.

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know that I am priority 19 because Granger sent me my DORA with my order at priority 19.

Screenshot_2022-09-22-18-41-57-651.png

However, based on Allocation, I should get this Bronco sometime in 2027.
Seriously? I’m 4th in line at my dealership and Priority 19, so how does allocation will skip me over?

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seriously? I’m 4th in line at my dealership and Priority 19, so how does allocation will skip me over?
Depends on the number of Bronco your dealer gets, but being number 4 at your dealership means that you should get built, provided Ford can build your configuration.

Of course, dealers with more allocation will be considered before dealers with less allocation.

I suspect that the algorithm works like this:

0. Build all priority 1 orders, if possible.
1. Does dealer have allocation remaining?
2. Sort high to low by remaining allocation for the build week.
3a. Eliminate any priority 99 orders.
3. Start with highest allocation remaining dealer and pull by priority and reservation number for preview.
4. Assign VINs until allocation is met for clean builds. Skip unbuildable configurations (due to constraints/late availability). Remaining allocation is filled as dealer stock.
5. Move on to next dealer and repeat step 3.
6. Tell most everyone else, too bad, so sad. Maybe next scheduling window.

That's just my guess.

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My23 order has been submitted by my Dealer! Now the wait will begins.

I received a phone call today from the Ford Executive Offices about an Email I sent them. It was a very pleasant and informative call . I learned some new things about how the system runs especially the allocation system.

I was asked for my opinion and I gave them what I felt would be a reasonable solution “just build all the early reservation holders, and do away with the allocation system for them” that would be a great show of faith from Ford at this point.

Ford Bronco 🔗 2023 Bronco Build and Price Page [Link Update!] B955615D-A6CD-47F5-9366-F9C3721F4397

Last edited:

stroix

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you have the option to go Vinyl vs Rubber flooring. Which one would you pick?

(y) or (n) of Vinyl flooring

Last edited:

stroix

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What does this mean "Rail can not support the weight of the vehicle?"