First Name
Anant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally received the confirmation email from Ford saying itā€™s a 2023! This is what happened ā€¦.. I called Ford Central and found out that the order conversion process was not complete and it was showing PC99. I called the Sales Manager and he changed my PC. Within few minutes of changing PC I got the email from Ford. So if you are not getting an email confirmation it might be because of the PC 99 needs to be changed by dealer

3321EF69-6D9F-41FE-8ED0-CFD254AF2FAE.jpeg
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wasn't price protected, but my Bronco only increased $279 from my Sept 2021 order (after adding HOSS 3.0 in early March 2022). That's totally livable (mostly because Granger).

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Telling me the 28th now. It sounds very fishy like you said
My salesman also told me Sept 28th for more information from Ford on Price Protection allowance if changing trims/doors etc. Thinking of changing from 2 door OBX Sasquatch to 2 Door WildTrak HOSS 3.0 . He did confirm PP on my existing order from last March before order cut off

sgriffin911

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My salesman also told me Sept 28th for more information from Ford on Price Protection allowance if changing trims/doors etc. Thinking of changing from 2 door OBX Sasquatch to 2 Door WildTrak HOSS 3.0 . He did confirm PP on my existing order from last March before order cut off
Guess they missed the schedule(thiis has been posted in other threads here too):
Ford Bronco šŸ” RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! 1664000864474

Sponsored

Rferrara

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the question is, once we receive the new order confirmation from ford, once we sit with the dealer, does that mean they have done the COVP process correct on their end or do they still have to do more?

in other words, when we receive the email from ford are we good or is more work to be done?

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer wasn't meeting with anyone in person this week because he was converting over 150 orders and was going to do COVP via phone, I wanted to go in in person, but he wrote, "don't worry your time stamp will still keep your place". I was skeptical, but he added I could come in on this Monday in person.

Yesterday I checked my account online and it showed my '23 order and it shows pricing info, the same information that I have on my last order change (months ago) which I posted yesterday. I was very pleased to see that info, is it correct? Does it reflect my actual PP?

If the price shown, which is $1,495 less then '23 B&P, did he do the work (researched certificate) and entered that info himself? I ask this because, I haven't seen anyone post a screen shot with similar pricing info; one poster asked how I got such detailed pricing info.

So, I'm going in on Monday to give my DL and get my DORA... And, hopefully confirm the PP, which I was skeptical that I was getting, so pleasantly surprised to see the pricing info on my tracker.

Has anyone else seen pricing information on their tracker that is lower than the MY23 B&P?

I haven't been happy with the dealer's communication regarding place in line, after a carefully worded email regarding my feelings, he replied with my place in line info; which made me question adding Sasquatch. I then felt that I was screwed by not knowing that info before I added Sasquatch, I would have had my Bronco by now at either MY22 or MY'22.5 pricing, if I hadn't changed.

So, after much hand wringing, to see that he [must have] entered the pricing information when converting my order I feel better about my price (if true) and his not being available to meet until Monday.

Looks to me that he was actually being upfront about what he was doing this week and knows what he is doing in converting orders compare to a majority of poster's dealers.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer wasn't meeting with anyone in person this week because he was converting over 150 orders and was going to do COVP via phone, I wanted to go in in person, but he wrote, "don't worry your time stamp will still keep your place". I was skeptical, but he added I could come in on this Monday in person.

Yesterday I checked my account online and it showed my '23 order and it shows pricing info, the same information that I have on my last order change (months ago) which I posted yesterday. I was very pleased to see that info, is it correct? Does it reflect my actual PP?

If the price shown, which is $1,495 less then '23 B&P, did he do the work (researched certificate) and entered that info himself? I ask this because, I haven't seen anyone post a screen shot with similar pricing info; one poster asked how I got such detailed pricing info.

So, I'm going in on Monday to give my DL and get my DORA... And, hopefully confirm the PP, which I was skeptical that I was getting, so pleasantly surprised to see the pricing info on my tracker.

Has anyone else seen pricing information on their tracker that is lower than the MY23 B&P?

I haven't been happy with the dealer's communication regarding place in line, after a carefully worded email regarding my feelings, he replied with my place in line info; which made me question adding Sasquatch. I then felt that I was screwed by not knowing that info before I added Sasquatch, I would have had my Bronco by now at either MY22 or MY'22.5 pricing, if I hadn't changed.

So, after much hand wringing, to see that he [must have] entered the pricing information when converting my order I feel better about my price (if true) and his not being available to meet until Monday.

Looks to me that he was actually being upfront about what he was doing this week and knows what he is doing in converting orders compare to a majority of poster's dealers.
I don't. I see the same price. My dealer said the PP will be applied when I will pay and the finance guy will pull over all PP info.

JohnieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks - 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer submitted the order yesterday and thus converted the MY22 to a MY23 order. The "Priority" was set at "PC99" - which indicates the COVP is needed and when he verified with me the order details and changed the "Priority" back to what it was...I received the email from Ford with an Order Confirmation.

Question - What does the "Priority" value indicate??

jasonam22

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10 to 19 mean build the truck. 99 means stand-by, in limbo, do not build. So important to see your code is changed to a value between 10 and 19.

Sponsored

CraigH

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good morning. Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but how do make sure Ford recognizes this is the same order so you keep your place in line? Does the order number stay the same?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good morning. Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but how do make sure Ford recognizes this is the same order so you keep your place in line? Does the order number stay the same?
Ford converted your MY22 order to a MY23 order. It is the same order.

CraigH

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand that in principle, but I am also one where I need to have the dealer correct the order because it dropped the Sasquatch package, so that had me concerned that this will seem like a new order. I just wanted to make sure there isnā€™t something else I need to do to make sure Iā€™m not starting over. Thanks!

TellurideBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You donā€™t need to visit the dealer in person. My process was as follows.
  1. Dealer manager called and verified that I was still interested in purchasing a Bronco.
  2. He emailed me a PDF that showed a conversion to a 2023 order, and the exact specifications.
  3. I was asked to sign and date the PDF, and email it back to him.
  4. I was asked for a copy of my DL as part of the Customer Order Verification Process.
  5. Once I completed the process, I received an email from Ford within five minutes showing that my order is now for a MY 2023 Bronco.

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got off the phone with dealer, told me they would call the ā€œzone repā€ Monday. I just said explain to me how and why people are getting confirmation emails on their reorder for a 23 and we havenā€™t received anything...he couldnā€™t obviously. Told him weā€™ve been waiting since 21 and I want to know the sh!t is right.
My salesman keeps saying they canā€™t re confirm my order until Sept 28th as WBDO is telling them ā€œ this feature opens 9-28 ?!?! Iā€™ve asked several times about changing 99 priority code to 10-19. Dealer is in Oregon so maybe a regional thing or they are BSā€™ing me?
Sponsored