MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was under the impression that the sound deadening headliner was available with all hard tops.....no longer the case when you opt for marine grade vinyl seating in badlands?

1663906678280.png
My new DORA for 23MY has MGV seats, MIC, and sound deadening headliner.
Sponsored

StarPony

Badlands
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was under the impression that the sound deadening headliner was available with all hard tops.....no longer the case when you opt for marine grade vinyl seating in badlands?
1663906678280.png
My new DORA for 23MY has MGV seats, MIC, and sound deadening headliner.
My Sales Manager said as we were adding everything in on my conversion this morning, when he selected hard top that WBDO then prompted him that it was advised to add sound deadening headliner ($0), rather than automatically adding it. So he clicked yes, and finished the rest of my DORA/Order Summary.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have I been living under a rock?
You can get a 7spd and mid package on a Big Bend or Black Diamond now? 😲

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Were you able to get Lux? I confirmed my order through the COVP and signed my new DORA. I have Lux on my Badlands.
So your dealer brought you in and did your COVP? My dealer is still lost and don't think they have to do that.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You have always been able to get mid on BB and BD with the 10AT, but you still can't get mid with the 7MT on BB or BD. Only Badlands or HE (standard) allow you to get mid with the 7MT.

Sponsored

dsvictorruiz

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG A35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question … in the Build & Price for the Badlands under Seating … the choices are of course Marine Grade Vinyl Seats or Leather Trimmed / Vinyl seats … for MG seats it lists Black Onyz Seats and Interior Cabin Environment and Black Onyx Colored Grab Handle and Stitching … for LT/V seats it lists Solid Active Orange Grab Handle and Stitching … does that mean MG eliminates all the interior orange trim and seat stitching? … I’ve been hoping Ford would offer an all black interior I simply don’t understand these neon accents … does it also possibly mean it has an all-black dash too instead of the grey? … I noted both options have rear beverage holders whereas I thought MG didn’t have this in prior years but could be mistaken … I know LT/V has heated seats, powered seats (4 DR), and carpet flooring and the MG has manual seats and wash-out flooring … note they have the same interior photo for MG and LT/V … my MY22 order has LT/V but may rethink and go with MG if its an orange eliminator … although heated seats is my answer to getting the wife to let me drive with top down … the Bronco not her :)

F8AADD18-08E7-434B-B939-35BE8C3DB1A2.jpeg
This would be awesome. I hate the orange stitching so this would work perfectly

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm not sure of you living arrangements but manual/mid on standard HE and BL which you can go all the way up to lux as before.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a call from my salesman today. I have been moved to 23 which is fine. I saw a very nice Toyota 4Runner on the trail today. Have to look into that truck. If Ford doesn't get it together I think that's were I will go. Need to find a forum to see what the pros and cons are. My salsman told me there ar 85K orders getting move from 22 to 23.

jleafgre

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So your dealer brought you in and did your COVP? My dealer is still lost and don't think they have to do that.
Mine didn't bring me in, I just stopped in. He knew the process, we did a DORA and COVP, but they never reached out to me. The DORA did not show price protection, he said the certificate would be attached at time of purchase, but the Ford site updated my order, shows it as a 2023 with all my options, and the price of the vehicle which is the same as the 2022 (I did a direct conversion to 2023 with no changes).

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine didn't bring me in, I just stopped in. He knew the process, we did a DORA and COVP, but they never reached out to me. The DORA did not show price protection, he said the certificate would be attached at time of purchase, but the Ford site updated my order, shows it as a 2023 with all my options, and the price of the vehicle which is the same as the 2022 (I did a direct conversion to 2023 with no changes).
The site showed the same price as my last DORA too, than after Ford processed the COVP it changed to the price shown on the new DORA. No changes too.

Sponsored

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks, I just did the same, initially mine didn't think they had to do COVP...

jleafgre

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The site showed the same price as my last DORA too, than after Ford processed the COVP it changed to the price shown on the new DORA. No changes too.
Good to know, I will take a look.

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have had a Badlands Lux 2.3MT on order since May 2021. Anyone else with Lux and a MT get built yet? I haven’t seen any. But why do I need to get sway bar disconnect and all the other Badlands throw-ins just so I can have a MT and god forbid heated seats or a 12-inch screen and adaptive cruise?
Hi. Hey I have that build also from February 21. I would like to talk to you about our builds privately how can we do that ?

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got my confirmation email for 23 yesterday. Talked to my salesperson last week and they claimed to have rolled it over, but didn't send a new order sheet or need my signature so I was skeptical. Gave it a few days, checked for website and I was still 99'd.

Talked to them yesterday and actually sent this thread over to show what I'm seeing and that's when I got the necessary document, signed it, and then got the confirmation from Ford direct. They're a fantastic dealership and I like my salesperson, but it's clear Ford isn't communicating well at all if not all dealers understand the process. My dealership is also pretty large, so just be careful.

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi. Hey I have that build also from February 21. I would like to talk to you about our builds privately how can we do that ?
Get a room

(All in good fun)
Sponsored