imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just in case any vendors are still thinking about it... [hint, hint].

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sign me up

alexryer

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond 4-Dr Soft Manual
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can a Moar door ever be a roadster?

These should only be offered for the 2-dr. I've expressed interest a few months ago to ADV Fiberglass on IG and they were gauging interest then. I hope they do garner enough interest as I will be eager to add them. I'm not a fan of the "doors off" look as it is too unfinished. But roadster door inserts are a yes from me.
Moar roadster please!

A1B89EE5-F7DD-4A4B-9C32-13D4A243C627.jpeg

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can a Moar door ever be a roadster?

These should only be offered for the 2-dr. I've expressed interest a few months ago to ADV Fiberglass on IG and they were gauging interest then. I hope they do garner enough interest as I will be eager to add them. I'm not a fan of the "doors off" look as it is too unfinished. But roadster door inserts are a yes from me.
Here's a 4 door. Door inserts came out with the 66 u13 in 65'. These can still be purchased from 66-77 bronco vendors for $350 a pair on average depending on variation.....so hopefully 6g bronco vendors keep this in mind when they put a $1k-$2k price tag on them.........😒

Ford Bronco Bronco Step-Over Door Inserts Interest Thread FB_IMG_1664286529709

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here's a 4 door. Door inserts came out with the 66 u13 in 65'. These can still be purchased from 66-77 bronco vendors for $350 a pair on average depending on variation.....so hopefully 6g bronco vendors keep this in mind when they put a $1k-$2k price tag on them.........😒

Ford Bronco Bronco Step-Over Door Inserts Interest Thread FB_IMG_1664286529709
That is a queer looking ride. No one can ever convince me that a 4-dr can ever be a roadster no matter how much it is modified. They should send that monstrosity to the crusher.

I don't want to turn this into a 2-dr/Moar Door pissing match. People chose what configuration that suits their needs. Some chose correctly. 😜

To the point on pricing, I am in agreement. No way will I pay what Anderson Composites did for the donut door. Price needs to be in the $350 - $500/pair range as they will still require painting.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is a queer looking ride. No one can ever convince me that a 4-dr can ever be a roadster no matter how much it is modified. They should send that monstrosity to the crusher.

I don't want to turn this into a 2-dr/Moar Door pissing match. People chose what configuration that suits their needs. Some chose correctly. 😜

To the point on pricing, I am in agreement. No way will I pay what Anderson Composites did for the donut door. Price needs to be in the $350 - $500/pair range as they will still require painting.
Believe me I'm as two door bronco as it gets lol, the 4 door bronco in the pic is a friend's and one of the first one modified into a 4D around. I'm 100% 2D every day all day 😀 Nobody can convince me that any bronco is a roadster unless it's a u13.

Ford Bronco Bronco Step-Over Door Inserts Interest Thread 20220910_122059

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wouldn’t it be easier and make more sense to create “ caps” that cover and fill in the hinge and door jamb areas? Seems counter productive to desire open door then insert an item that reduces the open door by at least 40% and makes entrance and exits a tad harder. ,when in reality the idea is to hide hinges and door latches.

OP
OP
imaginager

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For me this is about a nice helping of retro nostalgia. I don't need door inserts, I just want that look that Ford showed at SEMA. Original classic inserts were nearly right at sill level - so I don't think that really presents any challenge to getting in/out.
Sponsored