Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi all,

Recently added ARB front and rear bumpers, ARB skids, Comeup winch, OME springs and struts and Baja Design fog lights. Posting pics below in case anyone is looking to do a similar build.

B1 (1).jpg

B3.jpg

B4.jpg

b6-jpg.jpg
Always wanted to see a build like this!
Sponsored

OP
OP

jlh4480

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Curious to know if you were satisfied with the purchase of your Bronco? I noticed the dealer decal on the tailgate. Would you recommend them?
I didn’t have any problems with my dealership, but my situation was a little different than others on the board. I had an early reservation in St. Louis that I ended up canceling. After making a few alternative purchases, decided to pick up a Bronco as a third vehicle. I started shopping online and outreaching dealerships. My only requirement was 2 door with Sasquatch, other than that I was completely flexible on color/options, etc. I contacted the dealer in NJ on my Bronco and they wanted 10k over MSRP. I offered them $5k over and they politely told me they were not interested. In ~2 weeks they outreached me and asked if I was still interested in the Bronco at $5k over MSRP. I paid a deposit that afternoon and picked the vehicle up the next day. I did not finance through the dealership, so my interaction was really limited. They would not deliver as I was about 2 hours away from them, so I took an Uber up, the vehicle was ready to go, I paid them and drove off. Salesmen was easy to work with and felt like an “easy” deal for everyone involved. Other than paying over sticker (which as most know was what the market was bearing at the time) there were no dealership shenanigans.

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi all,

Recently added ARB front and rear bumpers, ARB skids, Comeup winch, OME springs and struts and Baja Design fog lights. Posting pics below in case anyone is looking to do a similar build.

B1 (1).jpg

B3.jpg

B4.jpg

b6-jpg.jpg
I really like the front bumper. Do you think that it would impair the front 360 degree camera?

BroncoRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That ARB bumper looks great with the base grill, and the OME suspension seems to match with it really well. The bumper looks better on your Bronco than in most of ARB's marketing for this bumper--they should use yours... Bronco looks great.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all,

B1 (1).jpg

B3.jpg

B4.jpg

b6-jpg.jpg
This is one of my favorite bumpers, especially after seeing pics after people hit a deer 😅
-I know you have a base, but did the bumper come with a camera relocation kit?
-I’ve gone back and forth between this bumper and a stubby/tapered one that would provide better clearance for off-road.
-what do the lights on the outside do?

Sponsored

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi all,

B1 (1).jpg

B3.jpg

B4.jpg

b6-jpg.jpg

Looking real nice !
Best,
Brahian

OP
OP

jlh4480

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is one of my favorite bumpers, especially after seeing pics after people hit a deer 😅
-I know you have a base, but did the bumper come with a camera relocation kit?
-I’ve gone back and forth between this bumper and a stubby/tapered one that would provide better clearance for off-road.
-what do the lights on the outside do?
My understanding is that the bumper comes with camera relocation, parking sensors, and allows for the adaptive cruise control to continue to work. I never actually saw any of the materials as they were shipped straight to the installer. The clear lights on the outside of the bumper are turn signals that work in addition to the factory signal. They also partially light up with the parking lights.

OP
OP

jlh4480

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That ARB bumper looks great with the base grill, and the OME suspension seems to match with it really well. The bumper looks better on your Bronco than in most of ARB's marketing for this bumper--they should use yours... Bronco looks great.
In the promotional materials I’ve seen from ARB, they always have 2 giant fog lights mounted on the bumper. I dislike that look so much that I almost didn’t give the ARB bumper a chance. However, not adding those lights makes this look work much better IMHO.

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn’t have any problems with my dealership, but my situation was a little different than others on the board. I had an early reservation in St. Louis that I ended up canceling. After making a few alternative purchases, decided to pick up a Bronco as a third vehicle. I started shopping online and outreaching dealerships. My only requirement was 2 door with Sasquatch, other than that I was completely flexible on color/options, etc. I contacted the dealer in NJ on my Bronco and they wanted 10k over MSRP. I offered them $5k over and they politely told me they were not interested. In ~2 weeks they outreached me and asked if I was still interested in the Bronco at $5k over MSRP. I paid a deposit that afternoon and picked the vehicle up the next day. I did not finance through the dealership, so my interaction was really limited. They would not deliver as I was about 2 hours away from them, so I took an Uber up, the vehicle was ready to go, I paid them and drove off. Salesmen was easy to work with and felt like an “easy” deal for everyone involved. Other than paying over sticker (which as most know was what the market was bearing at the time) there were no dealership shenanigans.
Thank you for the response, curious about the dealership. 👍 Good luck with your new ride 🍀 ; looking good. Our new "Wildtrak" blend date was yesterday. Waited now 20 months for the window sticker/production/blend date . I guess we will be waiting longer as of today because of a rail strike! "THE WAY IT GOES SOMETIMES.":cool:

Last edited:

NatureBoy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks neat.

Wish there were a set of OME springs designed to work with the stock Bilsteins...not looking for a lift over stock but stronger springs to compensate for winch/ gear/ etc.
Neat? That things a fucking beast. Congrats on the build man, that thing looks like it’s ready to rule the road.

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bend82

Big Bend
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler YJ, Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I did the heavy/medium springs to account for the weight. It provided a very slight lift over stock Sasquatch. I’ve not measured yet, but read that it’s .75”.
Did you have any issues with installing the OME suspension on the two door? They look like they're only specced for 4 door, but I'd like to put them on my 2 door Big Bend. Any modifications you had to do to get them to fit?

NJRoadkill

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 2.3l Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all,

B1 (1).jpg

B3.jpg

B4.jpg

b6-jpg.jpg
This looks amazing! đŸ€©

Can you access the winch to get to the controls and free-wheel switch?

Looking at your geometry, that OME set-up is perfect. you’re local, I know the shop that did it and they’re top-notch!

I’m curious as to how they spec’d it’s out. I called ARB a month ago and they wouldn’t sign off on using their 4 door kit on a 2 door, and said that development wouldn’t start on the 2 Door kit until 1stQ ‘23.

OP
OP

jlh4480

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This looks amazing! đŸ€©

Can you access the winch to get to the controls and free-wheel switch?

Looking at your geometry, that OME set-up is perfect. you’re local, I know the shop that did it and they’re top-notch!

I’m curious as to how they spec’d it’s out. I called ARB a month ago and they wouldn’t sign off on using their 4 door kit on a 2 door, and said that development wouldn’t start on the 2 Door kit until 1stQ ‘23.
Morning. Yes, I can easily access the controls for the winch. There is a small door in the summit bumper that opens to allow access to the controls.

Regarding your second question, are you talking about the springs or what?

I coordinated with Main Line Overland, and they took it from there, and the truck seems to run great.
Sponsored