First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Durango RT, 2016 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This may have been answered, but do the GOAT 4-door rock sliders work with the Gatorback front Mud flaps? Would I even still need the mud flaps to protect against chips with the sliders installed? Thanks in advance. (2022 Wildtrak)
Sponsored

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered on Labor Day, delivered, and installed today. As others have said, no instructions but pretty straightforward the flat bar goes to the front. The passenger side was a little wonky. You could tell something got off when it was fabricated, as I could see a reamed out mounting slot. This side was a pain in the ass to install. Took a lot of trial and error to align, but it’s in. Drivers side went in like buttah.

They look real nice! Mall crawler status +4.

Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication 7F9526AE-401D-4AC0-834E-3C03B2B5DB02

Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication BD27ED09-3B3D-423F-9BD5-83FBABC844DC

Last edited:

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered on Labor Day, delivered, and installed today. As others have said, no instructions but pretty straightforward the flat bar goes to the front. The passenger side was a little wonky. You could tell something got off when it was fabricated, as I could see a reamed out mounting slot. This side was a pain in the ass to install. Took a lot of trial and error to align, but it’s in. Drivers side went in like buttah.

They look real nice! Mall crawler status +4.

Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication BD27ED09-3B3D-423F-9BD5-83FBABC844DC

If you thought the passenger side was difficult with the reamed out mounting slot then you really missed the fun for those of us in the first batch with out it :p .

Looks good.

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you thought the passenger side was difficult with the reamed out mounting slot then you really missed the fun for those of us in the first batch with out it :p .

Looks good.
yikes, I don’t want to know! The side that was slightly off was a pain in the D. Hopefully the juice was worth the squeeze

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shouldnt sliders - slide?
these brackets look like they would get stuck on rocks becasue they are proud of the rails.
maybe they should be called Goat Fabrication Steps

Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication B1329040-CEAB-49E2-9782-4D93A2DDCC14
Eh, I’m not that worried about the brackets.

Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication A4865DCD-6F4C-4DC8-BDCA-47F011241FD5

OP
OP
GoatFab

GoatFab

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Rub your Sliders, not your rocker panels.

All variations of GOAT Rock Sliders are in stock and ready to go.
Order today!

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally a true rock slider for the new Bronco. 2" x .134 wall steel tubing. Will be finished in primer and textured black powder coat. Attaches to rigid sub-frame not just a pinch seam mount. 12 bolted locations per side. GOAT Fabrication rock sliders will be available soon with our lifetime warranty!!!

Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication IMG_0466.MOV

Sorry if this was already asked but since i don't see on your website, where are these sliders manufactured?

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry if this was already asked but since i don't see on your website, where are these sliders manufactured?
I believe in Michigan.

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mounted them up today, will post some pics tomorrow.

Sliders: Beefy! Love the engineering and finish, and the top plates are nasty. Can't attest to durability but look like they will stand up to anything.

Pinch Mounts: I got them, super nice. Probably not needed on how far up they tuck but still would do it again.

Mounting: Four bolts, original sliders were 2 bolt and body mounted with small screws. No concerns, again super strong.

Install: Easy peasy but they should post directions on the site. With pinches and by myself on a 2D took around an hour with the first being 45m (unpack, look at shit, make own directions, figure out tools). A few WTFs until I looked at it. Like removing existing sliders also means removing the mount above. R/L orientation. Obvious, and the straight mount is to the front, but again you have to get under or start the process. Pinch seam mounts have 6 screws and 4 nuts/washers. Washers go on the back, and you need to remove the two painted screws in the front. Again, obvious but from the start you are wondering if hardware is missing.

Improvements: Include directions. 4x2 Rear mounting bolts should have washers or nuts with washers. Borderline in the groove if you have to adjust the location.

Usability: Very good, what I expected for sliders. No, it does not drop it down a ton. Yes, great for a step. Will rub pants but easily avoidable if you think about it.

Final Thoughts: 10/10. Amazing quality and value. Look amazing, so glad I went this direction. Black is darker than the gray but perfect match for the bumpers, etc. Burly construction. Add directions and washers and I give it 11/10. Pick them up on sale for added bonus.

I have no affiliation with GoatFab but I do like goats.

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mounted them up today, will post some pics tomorrow.

Sliders: Beefy! Love the engineering and finish, and the top plates are nasty. Can't attest to durability but look like they will stand up to anything.

Pinch Mounts: I got them, super nice. Probably not needed on how far up they tuck but still would do it again.

Mounting: Four bolts, original sliders were 2 bolt and body mounted with small screws. No concerns, again super strong.

Install: Easy peasy but they should post directions on the site. With pinches and by myself on a 2D took around an hour with the first being 45m (unpack, look at shit, make own directions, figure out tools). A few WTFs until I looked at it. Like removing existing sliders also means removing the mount above. R/L orientation. Obvious, and the straight mount is to the front, but again you have to get under or start the process. Pinch seam mounts have 6 screws and 4 nuts/washers. Washers go on the back, and you need to remove the two painted screws in the front. Again, obvious but from the start you are wondering if hardware is missing.

Improvements: Include directions. 4x2 Rear mounting bolts should have washers or nuts with washers. Borderline in the groove if you have to adjust the location.

Usability: Very good, what I expected for sliders. No, it does not drop it down a ton. Yes, great for a step. Will rub pants but easily avoidable if you think about it.

Final Thoughts: 10/10. Amazing quality and value. Look amazing, so glad I went this direction. Black is darker than the gray but perfect match for the bumpers, etc. Burly construction. Add directions and washers and I give it 11/10. Pick them up on sale for added bonus.

I have no affiliation with GoatFab but I do like goats.
Thanks for sharing, I have my Goat Fab ordered and waiting on delivery. I am glad to hear how good they are, I also got pinch weld covers also.

Gil Carolina

Big Bend
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally got my GOAT sliders. Very happy with them. Installed them in 30 mins with zero issues. Thanks team GOAT for an awesome product! Love the goat reflection through the cut outs!

Blaze the Dalmatian is inspecting my work!!

9118669A-B5C3-4D10-A5A5-E7F853B65FEF.jpeg

C97985BA-B440-4E8C-9CBA-61891BF237EA.jpeg

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My GOAT Fabrication rock sliders arrived a couple of days early and I was able to install them yesterday. 2-door Badlands. They fit flawlessly. The only thing that caused me to scratch my head was the rear bracket from the factory rock-rail take-off. Without any instructions, we were concerned something was wrong. When I figured out that bracket just clipped onto the frame and slid off easily, that was all it took. The GOAT Fabrication rails are awesome and look great. BTW, having a lift and a second set of hands made a huge difference.......installed in about 45 minutes.
Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication IMG_7559.JPEG

Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication IMG_7560.JPEG

Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication IMG_7562.JPEG

Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication IMG_7576.JPEG

Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication IMG_7578.JPEG

Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication IMG_7579.JPEG

Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication IMG_7593.JPEG

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just mounted these sliders on my 2-door Badlands. Great product and ridiculously easy to install. Couldn’t be happier!
Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication B4E09EA8-E7BE-4CDA-84FE-DCC91A5C2352
Sponsored