First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve been having some issues with my lights just turning on at night randomly but then tonight I got this message.
Ford Bronco Unavailable Message - Remote Features Disabled to Preserve Battery 11FE44BE-FF4B-424B-849C-C86CB8C4DD4A

First of all whydoes my 2022 battery need preservation. I’ve had the car roughly 4 months. I was also just driving it less than 2 hrs ago. So it’s been started recently. Something simple I’m sure. Just wanted to share.

8C2A03A5-8D2D-4F8A-967A-97BA01A710AE.png
Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This happened to me at first a couple of times. Rear door was cracked. Kids can’t seem to shut them all the way.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve been having some issues with my lights just turning on at night randomly but then tonight I got this message.
Ford Bronco Unavailable Message - Remote Features Disabled to Preserve Battery 8C2A03A5-8D2D-4F8A-967A-97BA01A710AE

First of all whydoes my 2022 battery need preservation. I’ve had the car roughly 4 months. I was also just driving it less than 2 hrs ago. So it’s been started recently. Something simple I’m sure. Just wanted to share.

8C2A03A5-8D2D-4F8A-967A-97BA01A710AE.png
Hey there! I would like to look into your remote features concerns on my end. Can you please send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info?

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I noticed this message when I disconnected my battery to install an oil catch can. You likely might have a lose connection or something is still drawing power when parked.

MikeC10

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just received the same message - Remote Features Disabled to Preserve Battery - for no apparent reason. I just got home and 1/2 hour later, I got the unusual activity alarmed triggered then 3 minutes later the Remote features are disabled. I was across the street from my house so nothing was around my Bronco and I just got my 2023 Wildtrak last week.

Sponsored

Imaginethat

Wildtrak
First Name
Lois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This just happened to me. My alarm went off at 2 am. A few minutes later I got this message as well as an alarm triggered due to hood opened message. The hood was not opened. One thing I noticed is that Fordpass was not connected fir a few days and now it is.

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm getting these messages multiple times a week now (never happened before). Nothing has changed, that I'm aware of. Driving the vehicle about every day so no opportunity for the battery to drive. Every time I get in and check the charge the battery is showing very strong numbers. No idea what is going on.

@Ford Motor Company any idea what might be going on?

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been getting the same warning every few days this month. Looked under the hood to check battery connections and found this. Guessing critters created a short somewhere.
Ford Bronco Unavailable Message - Remote Features Disabled to Preserve Battery IMG_3282

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not that I have an answer, but curious.

When you see this pop up in FordPass, does the Bronco also go into Deep Sleep mode, or is it still it's normal perky self?

I've seen this message pop up when Deep Sleep happens, but not otherwise. Could help indicate if there is a problem with your Bronco, or if the problem is just Ford's FordPass software end.

Going into Deep Sleep frequently is usually a sign the battery is about done, but there are a number of other things that can cause it (like mice, or errant auxiliary installations, or loose connections).

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After 2 1/2 yrs, I kept getting that message more and more often. After installing a new ($270!!) battery, the messages seem to have stopped.

Sponsored

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still acts normal. Starts right away, unlocks with fob, etc. Charge on battery seems fine. Bronco is mostly infrequent short trips, so that and the critters are probably not helping. Just found this info below. Hopefully just software and will update the app.

IMG_3283.jpeg

PersonofInterest

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received that exact message in my FordPass App for my previous vehicle. My local prefered Ford dealer determined that my battery was failing and needed to be replaced. It was on a 2022 Ford Explorer ST and the vehicle was only 1 year old when I had to have the battery replaced. Hopefully the Broncos aren't having the same issue with batteries failing. A bad battery was causing numerous electrical issues as well as causing problems with various modules.
Sponsored