Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree, but I suspect, that at some point, the priority codes will matter. They may not have mattered in the past or perhaps they didn't appear to matter at Granger due to the complex interaction between constraints and priority (these can conflict in very odd ways and would be highly dependent on the algorithms).

Let's assume that Granger coded all orders at 19 in MY22 unless they had a "special customer" in order to keep things generally fair and in order of timestamp, they would have little idea whether or not priority 10 mattered, even if a handful were priority 10, it would be hard to know for sure because of all the constraint issues.

I guarantee that any priority 1 VIP order or zone rep order went to the head of the line provided constraints didn't interfere (and even then, probably still got built). Like I said, I don't have access into the system like Zach, and I don't think that he would mislead us in any way (certainly not intentionally). I do think that some aspects of the algorithm even leave him scratching his head too.

We shall see in the near future.... but if priority code doesn't matter, please @Zach@Granger, code my order as priority 10 - Because although it doesn't matter, I am happy to be a guinea pig for science.
I would also like to be priority code 10….You know for science 🤣🤪🤔
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Did you get your Ford email yet? I placed mine last week and still showing order with dealer. @Zach@Granger is there any holdup with the HEs? Heard a few that had dealers not able to find the code or whatever.

Thanks!
I got my confirmation e-mail last night. How about you?

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I got my confirmation e-mail from Ford last night. How about

I got my confirmation e-mail last night. How about you?
Got it last night for the HE and the backdoor link has it right now too! Woohoo! First time in the past few years where I had an actual order vice a 99.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks, it shows completed but it's for a base BD, not the standard HE that I sent Samantha and signed so I'm going to reach out to her now and see what's up.

@Zach@Granger Are there issues with standard HE ordering???
No, it may take slightly longer to get delivered just because of what I would anticipate to be high demand.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, it may take slightly longer to get delivered just because of what I would anticipate to be high demand.
I'm thinking the late availability MOD top could be a bottleneck based on the first 2 model years, but that's simply a guess/hunch on my part. LOL

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Zach@Granger
Have you received this months allocation numbers for 2023 models yet? I see others on the forum are getting scheduled production emails this morning.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

Masterwaterskier

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor, '79 Bronco, '23 2Dr BD Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats what was your reservation date and build?
I tried like hell to order on the first day 7/13, but my connection couldn't make it on the Ford website.. probably tried for 4 hours... Got up the next day, 7/14/2020 and got through right away.. pretty early in the morning... 6am?

I have everything that made it a problem...

2Dr Black Dia, V6, Squatch, Tow, Granger, etc.
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Allocation is Based on These 2 Factors Scheduled
Sponsored