Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These were sighted in the last few days in Michigan.

118677726_175106144125318_1776416599718883018_n.jpg

2 Door Bronco Sasquatch 1.jpg
2 Door Bronco Sasquatch 3.jpg
4 Door Bronco Sasquatch Roof Off Removed.jpg
4 Door Bronco Sasquatch Roof Off Removed 1.jpg
Gray Hardtop ROof 4 Door Bronco Sasquatch Roof Off Removed 2 .jpg

Is this the standard hard top or modular? The back panel seems large.

Dudie7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A couple real concerns I have:

1. This vehicle is small. The two door is especially tiny.
2. The looks are starting to fade on me.

Maybe it’s that we keep seeing black Frankenstein pre-production models with mismatched parts and colors. Or, every spy shot we see has Broncos that are beat to hell. Or the grey hardtop. Not sure, but I’m definitely not as excited by the looks as I originally was.

Im sure I’m not the only one feeling this way, and this is the big risk Ford takes by taking FOREVER to get it to market. If they were available, one would be in my garage already.
Black takes away from the design elements on this vehicle, IMO. It's the absolute worst color for this thing. It would probably be the last color I would choose.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Was thinking the same thing, I dont think that 2 door is a Sasquatch. Saying that, I do love the looks of it.
Was wondering if it is Badlands with optional beadlock ready on 285/70 Territories myself. Seems like more clearance between top of the tire and top of the wheel well than most Squatch pics I have seen.

[Edit:] scaling wheels to 17” = 33” on the tires. So Now I am kind of sure the two door is Badlands on 33 M/Ts with optional beadlock ready wheels.

Last edited:

Sponsored

John Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500/ Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So am I seeing this right or no?
The two door has the standard Bigass Sasquatch fender flares but the 4 door has the smaller ones. If so, this is the look myself and many other have been curious about. Sasquatch width with more narrow fenders. Makes the stance more pronounced and tougher looking.

8BC6F4C1-2C50-4A01-B31E-B344E2B06180.jpeg

61AB0E35-D8EA-4246-814B-D1A5CCA4C840.jpeg

ScalinoFever

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scalino
Your Bronco Model
Base
A couple real concerns I have:

1. This vehicle is small. The two door is especially tiny.
2. The looks are starting to fade on me.
The mid-size and awesome boxy looks are precisely the reasons I'm buying a Bronco. I can't stand huge vehicles. Almost all modern trucks/4x4s are far too bloated for no justifiable reason. I've been eyeing the Land Rover Defender market for years, and the Bronco is the biggest reason I've been holding out. It's 90% as cool as a Defender, while being cheaper, more reliable/easier to maintain, more capable, and able to be financed rather than dropping $50-100k cash.

If you want a larger 4x4 than the Bronco, go buy a Raptor. You need to appreciate just how incredible the Bronco is. It's objectively the best looking and most brilliantly designed (not over-styled, exceptional packaging) sub-$60k vehicle on the market in well over a decade.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch 2-Door and 4-Door sighted in Michigan 1598973178985

Can anyone confirm what tire size this is?

If these are 33"s, I no longer want the Sasquatch package (which I couldn't get with a manual anyway). To me, this wheel/tire/ride height looks perfect.

Last edited:

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love how small it is. One reason I'm going to hate giving up my little Suzuki is that I can be on the narrowest dirt road with a mountain on one side and a thousand feet of exposure and no guardrail on the other and pull a uey instead of a 3- (or 5-, or 7-) point turn. Or back into a tiny little pullout to let someone coming uphill pass me. Or pull into a packed trailhead and still find a place to squeeze in - with space left over to set up a tent and cook dinner. The 2-door's about a foot taller, wider, and longer but it's not so damn big that I have to change my life to make it work.

Sponsored

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The mid-size and awesome boxy looks are precisely the reasons I'm buying a Bronco. I can't stand huge vehicles. Almost all modern trucks/4x4s are far too bloated for no justifiable reason. I've been eyeing the Land Rover Defender market for years, and the Bronco is the biggest reason I've been holding out. It's 90% as cool as a Defender, while being cheaper, more reliable/easier to maintain, more capable, and able to be financed rather than dropping $50-100k cash.

If you want a larger 4x4 than the Bronco, go buy a Raptor. You need to appreciate just how incredible the Bronco is. It's objectively the best looking and most brilliantly designed (not over-styled, exceptional packaging) sub-$60k vehicle on the market in well over a decade.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch 2-Door and 4-Door sighted in Michigan 1598973178985

If these are 33"s, I no longer want the Sasquatch package (which I couldn't get with a manual anyway). To me, this wheel/tire/ride height looks perfect.
since it’s on the Sasquatch wheels, I’d assume these are the 35’s

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ford Bronco Sasquatch 2-Door and 4-Door sighted in Michigan 93F702B3-F0E0-40A9-AA00-150A3163D488

Ford Bronco Sasquatch 2-Door and 4-Door sighted in Michigan 84EDEC8D-EA09-4E69-8331-986B05561DBB

Comparing it to this one those look like 33’s to me.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

is this the base!!?

Ford Bronco Sasquatch 2-Door and 4-Door sighted in Michigan 84EDEC8D-EA09-4E69-8331-986B05561DBB
I think it is. It's parked at Fantastic Sam's and that all us Base people can afford.

Kidding...probably, with that blackout grille, which I love!

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Those look like foam pads. The entire wheels wells are covered in them. In earlier pics they were white. Then they drove the rubicon/Moab/etc. Now they're dirty lol

Pretty sure they're to check for tire rub at full lock and full travel under all load conditions.

Just guessing. That's how I check for stuff like that.

Or they broke the frame LOL

pads.JPG
Sure looks like a crack in the frame, under that foam pad.
Sponsored