Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Technically sourced from stock photo, but my daughter mocked up our Bronco and pets, and even had it printed on a t-shirt for a Father’s Day gift to me (seen here wearing it during the Bronco Nation Dream Cruise weekend)

Ford Bronco Have you immortalized / memorialized your Bronco (posters, clothing, artwork, etc.). Show Us! 937C677D-5B67-42CB-BC2D-C837E1ABD4B8
Ford Bronco Have you immortalized / memorialized your Bronco (posters, clothing, artwork, etc.). Show Us! AF14A5F6-6B65-4D3A-A9E8-92889DDDFD05
Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Have you immortalized / memorialized your Bronco (posters, clothing, artwork, etc.). Show Us! AF14A5F6-6B65-4D3A-A9E8-92889DDDFD05
Wow that’s pretty cool! My wife’s was the model for our clubs dream cruise stickers.
Mine is on the You tube and insta from our Drummond island trip.
Good-looking Bronco!!! How made your hoods bug deflector? Thx

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good-looking Bronco!!! How made your hoods bug deflector? Thx
It’s the avs aero skin bug deflector same one ford sells but the smoke color they call it. Not the textured one. It’s more of a chip guard than anything else.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s the avs aero skin bug deflector same one ford sells but the smoke color they call it. Not the textured one. It’s more of a chip guard than anything else.
Thanks! I'll take a look... 👍

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Have you immortalized / memorialized your Bronco (posters, clothing, artwork, etc.). Show Us! 1665195974408

It’s all I got. :LOL:

Sponsored

JIMBAD1

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner V8, 67 Dodge R/T, 71 Honda 750 K1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Daughter and Grandsons made this for me for Father's Day after we went on our ride along at Moab. The Boys hand painted the rocks and she included the wristbands, stickers and hotel info from the event. Great time!

Ford Bronco Have you immortalized / memorialized your Bronco (posters, clothing, artwork, etc.). Show Us! IMG_0767.JPG

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is one of the best threads on this forum. Keep ‘em comin.

tasker

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Sport 351, hydroboost 33's
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

HAVE yet to do anything with my current Basesquatch, but my 73 has been in my life a lot longer. My good friend Jeff made a replica out of a Jada diecast complete with Diorama...my buddy Doug had our event shirts made with my truck and myself, and my 73 was also featured in a national Dunkin Donuts commercial (change the color digitally to make it look more like the ice coffee) Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee TV Spot, 'The Flavors You Love' - iSpot.tv

Ford Bronco Have you immortalized / memorialized your Bronco (posters, clothing, artwork, etc.). Show Us! KYA

Ford Bronco Have you immortalized / memorialized your Bronco (posters, clothing, artwork, etc.). Show Us! KYA2

Ford Bronco Have you immortalized / memorialized your Bronco (posters, clothing, artwork, etc.). Show Us! KY3

Ford Bronco Have you immortalized / memorialized your Bronco (posters, clothing, artwork, etc.). Show Us! BIGFOOT

Sponsored

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably not a real surprise, but my fav daughter surprised me on my B-Day………Alright you Philly haters bring it on!
Ford Bronco Have you immortalized / memorialized your Bronco (posters, clothing, artwork, etc.). Show Us! BIGFOOT
Philly Lover in Colorado here luvs it. Kudos to your favorite daughter.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I finally got around to completing the 1000-piece puzzle of my Bronco that my son gave me for Father's Day. He had it made from a picture he had taken this past Spring. I think it came out terrific, and it will make a great keepsake of my BaseSquatch.

Have any other members done similar things to immortalize their rides? Maybe posters, clothing, artwork, etc. Show us what you have.

Any links on where to get the puzzle made?

OP
OP
Crockett84

Crockett84

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cobalt SS, Camaro Z28, Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any links on where to get the puzzle made?
Unfortunately, the company that produced my puzzle ironically closed shop this week. Check out portraitpuzzles.com. They appear to be a well established custom puzzle maker.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately, the company that produced my puzzle ironically closed shop this week. Check out portraitpuzzles.com. They appear to be a well established custom puzzle maker.
Thanks!!!

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

so I actually do a packet for mine. Keep all the original documentation and everything together in one spot. When I sell it, it will go with the Bronco. Other than that @CashOfLegend on Twitter has a nice respository of her.
Sponsored