First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We still require the reservation fee, as required by Ford. If you switch, your original reservation fee paid to Ford was forwarded to the dealer you marked in the reservation. Ford will have that dealer refund the reservation fee ($100) directly to the customer. We will require that you pay that reservation fee to us, by credit card over the phone or send us a check.

We will NOT be requiring deposits on orders when the time comes.

/john
Can I wire the money via Zelle? My Credit Union has it and is a no cost. Otherwise credit card is fine.

So my plans have possibly changed from 2 Door to 4 Door. To keep inside my budget I may go Base 2.7 but add new rims and 33s. Would it be possible to dealer option these or to just have them shipped to you folks to be mounted just before projected delivery date? ow much per corner would mounting cost?

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can I wire the money via Zelle? My Credit Union has it and is a no cost. Otherwise credit card is fine.

So my plans have possibly changed from 2 Door to 4 Door. To keep inside my budget I may go Base 2.7 but add new rims and 33s. Would it be possible to dealer option these or to just have them shipped to you folks to be mounted just before projected delivery date? ow much per corner would mounting cost?
Our accounting department isn't setup to handle Zelle. Give our accounting department a call at 304-369-2411 Ext 12 where you may pay the reservation fee over the phone by credit card.

I'll need to check on the change of rims, can you shoot me an email tomorrow? [email protected] - We'll get with the service manager to see what the costs would be.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got my reservation switched to Stephens Auto Center! Finally.

Would it be possible to pay my deposit in cash? I have no issue doing it over the phone via credit card, but it's just as easy for me to drive down and save you the $3 in credit card fees. If not, that's fine. I can call and give it to you over the phone.

Absolutely. Come on down. I would love for you to come down and meet us and our General Manager, Chase Barton (he's here on Mon/Wed/Fri and most Saturdays, but call ahead to make sure), just so you can attest to what outstanding and wonderful people we are.... lol!

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter Would you mind addressing my question above (it is easily buried in the weekend discussions)? To the point: for someone who has yet to place an order through Ford, if we place it through your dealership would we qualify for the deal highlighted in the first post?

Yes!

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m not sure if this has been asked yet on this thread. Are we able to use any manufacturers rebates and/or financing on top of the discount below invoice?

I doubt we'll see any type of rebates for YEARS. As for financing, absolutely, in fact, we encourage financing with us :)

/john

Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Our accounting department isn't setup to handle Zelle. Give our accounting department a call at 304-369-2411 Ext 12 where you may pay the reservation fee over the phone by credit card.

I'll need to check on the change of rims, can you shoot me an email tomorrow? [email protected] - We'll get with the service manager to see what the costs would be.

/john
Will do. Thanks.

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great to see a bunch of North/South Carolinians changing to Stephens.

One bit of advice, do not speed in VA!
HAHA. I wasn't allowed to drive in VA for a number of years. This was before they connected with RI DMV. Whenever we drove down south, we'd just switch it up for the state of VA!

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Asked this over the weekend while you were out:

For out of staters, I saw Granger has an option to build in the out of state tax into the deal and then cut a check back to the customer. Is this something your dealership would be able to offer as well?

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If Stephens doesn't jump on this opportunity to market the new Bronco using John Denver somehow, then I'll step up and offer my services.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1599050665647

I mean, come on! Ford says "you need a Bronco", how hard is it for a dealer in West Virginia to make a Bronco ad with the words "Take me Home" on it?

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter I've been reserved at malloy ford in charlottesville, VA and they're not doing a great job. If I switch over do I still get the deal? Also do you guys do wire transfers at all? Not sure I feel comfy sending a big check in the mail either. Thank you!
Sponsored