First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got bumped already. Just got moved from Nov 14 to Nov 28....ugh.
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I ordered back on 12/09/21 - so the wait is a little less than a year. Converted to MY23 on 9/23/22. No email on a build date yet...so I contacted my dealer just to get an idea of where in his order line I stand at the dealership. Are there 3 people in front of me? 10 people? 50 people?

He responds with this today: "It looks like your Bronco is in the next group to have build weeks assigned to them. We should know by the end of the week roughly what week the truck is supposed to be built."

Not that I don't trust dealerships - sarcasm - but can dealerships really see if you're in the "next group" to have a build date?

Hope so. I'll take today's response as the first good news...just a little cautious having seen all the frustration out here.

Thanks!
If you get an email on Thursday you'll know if he knew what he was talking about. There's something to be said about getting your order in before the MY23 cutoff.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I ordered back on 12/09/21 - so the wait is a little less than a year. Converted to MY23 on 9/23/22. No email on a build date yet...so I contacted my dealer just to get an idea of where in his order line I stand at the dealership. Are there 3 people in front of me? 10 people? 50 people?

He responds with this today: "It looks like your Bronco is in the next group to have build weeks assigned to them. We should know by the end of the week roughly what week the truck is supposed to be built."

Not that I don't trust dealerships - sarcasm - but can dealerships really see if you're in the "next group" to have a build date?

Hope so. I'll take today's response as the first good news...just a little cautious having seen all the frustration out here.

Thanks!
I'm not an expert. But I believe they can see if it's being "Previewed". But that's not a guarantee.

dmhalka

Badlands
First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks!
My dealer said the same thing. I asked how some of the reservation holders that were later than mine got scheduled already. The language he used was... "some of the earlier submitted COVP’s have scheduled so in reviewing your order today, it is Previewing and should be going to schedule hopefully by Friday"..... HA! Friday.... we shall see. 813 days and counting.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
That doesn’t really give a direct answer on what buyers can expect for a amount they should get. Especially with the wildtrak since the wildtrak now comes standard with the hoss 3.0, Abdul has increased the price another $2500.
I'm going to guess you didn't read the whole page before posting...

SmartSelect_20221011-205647_Outlook.jpg

Sponsored

brycedan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlans Lux Tow Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got another email from ford. My biuild date got pushed from 11/21 to 11/28. I hope I don't get a lot of those. At least there is light at the end of the tunnel maybe.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just received my build email. 4 door Wildtrack scheduled for 11/21! Fully expected to wait until at least spring since I have all the last known constraints (hardtop, lux package, tow). I still can’t believe it’s being built.
Congrats! Luckily, you don't have the biggest constraint!

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Christym2010

Wildtrak
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally... she'll get built the week of November 7th. Wildtrak, Hard top, tow, Lux, Area 51. Likely delivering beginning of December so about 29 months since original order date.

Ford Bronco 📬 2023 Bronco production scheduled build emails now going out! Gets yours yet? SmartSelect_20221011-205647_Outlook
Just got an email moving my build week out to 11/14... clearly not the email I wanted after waiting so long. Ideally this won't change again.

Sponsored

khudgi

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT 4x4 CC / 2023 F350 CC LAR 4x4 PS 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got the bumped email from ford from week of 21st to week of 28th.

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks!
You're previewing, congrats! That isn't a guarantee you'll get a build date Thurs/Fri but it's darn close. If you don't get an email by Thursday afternoon I would call the Ford customer service line and get the build date status from them directly.

Your dealer's communication is actually really good, IMO. They are trying to set reasonable expectations and still provide info. Once your scheduled it's still very likely that your build date shuffles around, hence the term "roughly." I don't see any red flags here. Hope the rest of the ride is smooth.

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got an email moving my build week out to 11/14... clearly not the email I wanted after waiting so long. Ideally this won't change again.
it really looks like they needed an extra week to finish off 2022 Broncos, so Nov 7th is now a 2022 week

JohnieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks - 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're previewing, congrats! That isn't a guarantee you'll get a build date Thurs/Fri but it's darn close. If you don't get an email by Thursday afternoon I would call the Ford customer service line and get the build date status from them directly.

Your dealer's communication is actually really good, IMO. They are trying to set reasonable expectations and still provide info. Once your scheduled it's still very likely that your build date shuffles around, hence the term "roughly." I don't see any red flags here. Hope the rest of the ride is smooth.
The one thing I'll say I've learned out here is YOU need to be the one driving your order. By that I mean, while I'm glad to hear you think my dealer's communication is really good - none of it happens without me contacting them first.

The Order change process for example - I called and told them we needed to change from MY22 to MY23 and the guy told me that happens automagically and there was nothing I needed to do. I say "No...I've heard these must be validated and resubmitted and Priority Code reset or on 11/21 they drop." He then transferred me to the Fleet Manager who knew what was going on.

Then the information I received from them yesterday - while awesome! - was my THIRD follow-up email asking them simply if there was a way to know where I was in-line with their other orders.

So I'm happy with the communication - as you said - but you need to ensure you're talking to your dealer and making sure the order is in the correct state. I guarantee that if I hadn't called my dealer on 9/23 after reading about the process out here - I'd still be a MY23 "PC99" which is a 'Do Not Build'.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine is holding steady at 11/14 which looks to be first week of MY23. If mine moves that means FY22 is not finished.
Sponsored