jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm more anxious to see real-world photos of different color combinations (inside and out), and video reviews of the interior and on-road performance...than I am for the B&P. The B&P is basically going to tell me if the car I am going to purchase is $1-2k higher/lower than my estimation (which i will be paying for in 1 to 6 years from now - it's basically a +/- $15-30 difference in my monthly payment). Not many unknowns there on pricing. What is unknown is how the car handles in the real world, how certain colors look in the shade/light, how much usable space is in the backseat, cargo, etc. Alex on Autos in-depth review of a Bronco would be wayyy more meaningful to me than that B&P.

Last edited:

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They could be missing out on cool personal life stuff and working 12 hour days under the gun...I've been there.
Puhleeeze....... i feel so bad for them!

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm really not understanding why everyone keeps shitting on Mike. The dude's a lackey (a lackey who also has an account on this forum), he's not in charge of anything. He's probably not even in charge of what he says, he's just a messenger reading a script.
"Product Communications Manager"... from the title I would assume he manages Ford's official communication to the public on all things Ford Bronco.

Make Broncos Great Again!!

Sponsored

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Page 100 of this thread is when the build and price will go up. Do I get a pineapple pizza sticker if I am correct?

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same. Been trying to log in from different browsers, same result.

"The system cannot complete your login request"

I can't Log in to Ford, and i don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing.
Delete your history/clear your cache and you’ll be able to log in. Had this happen a couple weeks back.

JK

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's a little harsh, and unfair I think. You (or any of us) don't know how hard the individuals working on B&P. They could be missing out on cool personal life stuff and working 12 hour days under the gun...I've been there.

I prefer when this thread is a funny mob with pitchforks, instead of an angry mob with pitchforks :D
Oh I'm sorry... to both you and Ford's Rock Star B&P Team

Why don't all of you take the day off... no wait take the week off. Give me the code and I'll have that shit up by 7 pm CST TODAY!!

And since I didn't say it in my 1st post, I can say it now. Ford's B&P team.... Useless ?

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm more anxious to see real-world photos of different color combinations (inside and out), and video reviews of the interior and on-road performance...than I am for the B&P. The B&P is basically going to tell me if the car I am going to purchase is $1-2k higher/lower than my estimation (which i will be paying for in 1 to 6 years from now).
Me too. I want the BP just so I can look at what the interiors look like and what the options are for colors. I know what the outside looks like and i’m not not getting Sasquatch so that’s all I care about. Plus yeah, cost.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs