Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dude!!!! Got home after a great weekend with family in the OC to find TWO packages with functional custom jewelry for my Bronco from AR. Took 10 minutes total to install both 👍 Pics don’t do them justice 🙌

@EIGHTLUG :
Simply beautiful and worth the wait and I feel I should have had to pay more for this stuff. FORD (and others) should hire you to design parts for their vehicles (assuming they don’t already), these two components make the interior look and feel more like the high-end fully optioned vehicle that it is.

@ all the impatient people:
It’s worth the money and wait. These couldn’t be better. If and when you receive them you are gonna feel dumb for over reacting. If somehow you still feel miffed, please get a refund and let another Bronco owner enjoy these because they are that special and you might not even know how to Bronco anyway bro!!! 😂

A087E506-FBBE-46D7-92A5-5718C006D10B.jpeg
669CEEFE-631E-4419-ADA6-B7339CC4F485.jpeg
super jelly of the console badge. I've got a Wildtrak one on order and patiently forgetting about it :D who's lying, I am super excited for them!
Sponsored

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to echo what everyone else has said @EIGHTLUG - absolutely amazing stuff, like the Bronco, it was well worth the wait, and looking forward to what else you have coming up.
#100 is installed, and has a matching VIN plate (please excuse the dirt).
So great!
Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE IMG_1335

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE IMG_1336

ProudestMonkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got around to installing mine. This really is a very well made item and looks great. I also ordered a SLAP/BPM and installed that at the same time. The SLAP/BPM provides a very solid foundation for the rail, and quality is in another league compared to the plastic POS that Ford provides.

One thing, though: Does "Badlands" seem askew? Or is it just me? @EIGHTLUG?

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE IMG_3941.JPG

PcDBronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 F250 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got mine in today and installed number 74

Also got my badge in too!

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE DSC_0628.JPG

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE DSC_0630.JPG

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE DSC_0631.JPG

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE DSC_0632.JPG

DSC_0627.JPG

Last edited:

PcDBronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got around to installing mine. This really is a very well made item and looks great. I also ordered a SLAP/BPM and installed that at the same time. The SLAP/BPM provides a very solid foundation for the rail, and quality is in another league compared to the plastic POS that Ford provides.

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE DSC_0627.JPG
Looks unfinished compared to others.

Sponsored

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to echo what everyone else has said @EIGHTLUG - absolutely amazing stuff, like the Bronco, it was well worth the wait, and looking forward to what else you have coming up.
#100 is installed, and has a matching VIN plate (please excuse the dirt).
So great!
Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE DSC_0627.JPG

I really like 100/100 look so cool!.

@ryn0s3ri hasn’t posted anything about receiving his BADLANDS BAM BYODR I hope all is well and it’s been installed. 😋

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

That’s not right at all. I’ll send you out a replacement, this coming week. It looks like one of the rework parts made it to the show time table. We’ll get it handled.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks askew and rough looking

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After looking at other people pictures is the badlands logo supposed to be white not bare metal can like the rendering @EIGHTLUG ?

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After looking at other people pictures is the badlands logo supposed to be white not bare metal can like the rendering @EIGHTLUG ?
It's always been exposed metal (rendering included)...I'm assuming that's the part they struggled with the most though. Ive seen some posted that look a little rough. Mine didn't look great and I asked for a swap, which they did immediately. The new one is shipped now so hopefully its quality. That's the part that stands out

Sponsored

ProudestMonkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s not right at all. I’ll send you out a replacement, this coming week. It looks like one of the rework parts made it to the show time table. We’ll get it handled.
I figured that this one probably slipped through. It happens. Thanks for confirming and taking care of it quickly. Frankly I expected no less, which is why I felt comfortable posting this here.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So other than the AR balls, what mounting balls fit this? Just a regular 20mm ball that threads on a 1/4-20 stud with a washer & nut on the other side?

Right now looking for a mount for a phone and a ham radio HT that isn't $100 for just the ball and arm

Last edited:

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got #28 and installed and the lettering on mine is off as well not as bad as the previous picture but it is off (now that is all I look at :confused:) and I also noticed that the middle is much lower than the two end pieces with the double side tape so the rails are slanted towards the middle.

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE IMG_8500 2.JPG

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE IMG_8501 2.JPG

PcDBronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got #28 and installed and the lettering on mine is off as well not as bad as the previous picture but it is off (now that is all I look at :confused:) and I also noticed that the middle is much lower than the two end pieces with the double side tape so the rails are slanted towards the middle.

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE IMG_8501 2.JPG

I was double taking at mine and it looks like yours, slightly off. It also bows down to the middle even with the included spacer. Its mounted to the slap and is extremely solid tho.

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 2011 Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The one to Canada may have been mine....90/100, it shows it delivered but am away till the weekend. Am looking forward to returning and installing it ASAP. Will confirm and post, thanks!
It's attached 😊
Sponsored