First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered these tail lights about a month ago...just received them today. I was worried about the build quality but these look as OEM as I could have ever imagined. Will install tomorrow and hope it all works out...as far as build quality I can for sure say disregard any "cheap Chinese product comments" in the replies below....lol

Hopefully they fire up and work plug and play as a direct swap with LED Signature lights. If they don't then go ahead with the "cheap Chinese product comments" !

Ford Bronco New Style Smoked Tail Lights 20221024_165601

Ford Bronco New Style Smoked Tail Lights 20221024_165842

Ford Bronco New Style Smoked Tail Lights 20221024_165937

Ford Bronco New Style Smoked Tail Lights 20221024_170139
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered these tail lights about a month ago...just received them today. I was worried about the build quality but these look as OEM as I could have ever imagined. Will install tomorrow and hope it all works out...as far as build quality I can for sure say disregard any "cheap Chinese product comments" in the replies below....lol

Hopefully they fire up and work plug and play as a direct swap with LED Signature lights. If they don't then go ahead with the "cheap Chinese product comments" !

20221024_165601.jpg

20221024_165842.jpg

20221024_165937.jpg

20221024_170139.jpg
Actually stumbled on to these on Instagram today. Looking forward to your review!

Edit: Also, I'm curious how they work with your badlands. Seems like all the after market lights are for the standard tail lights (and heads lights)

OP
OP
craq5

craq5

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually stumbled on to these on Instagram today. Looking forward to your review!

Edit: Also, I'm curious how they work with your badlands. Seems like all the after market lights are for the standard tail lights (and heads lights)
I asked the supplier and they said it works direct swap with signature tail lights. Will see tomorrow

Sponsored

Jpez1127

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Fit Sport, 2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm assuming this would work on a base? I ordered a pair of oracle tail lights but I'm getting tired of waiting.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems like the aftermarket vehicle lighting is picking up steam...

Pretty cool effects on these for those flashy dashy folks...

dance-dancing.gif

OP
OP
craq5

craq5

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm assuming this would work on a base? I ordered a pair of oracle tail lights but I'm getting tired of waiting.
I just emailed the manufacturer asking this question and they said these lights work for both LED and Halogen versions.

Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco New Style Smoked Tail Lights dance-dancin

They look great. Send pics when installed!

8oncoPete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2024 BMW i7 / 2019 BMW X5m
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When I had it wrapped and tinted I also thought the taillights needed darkening. I have had taillights tinted but my local shop said these couldn't be done because of the shape and style. So we had them painted! Cost was about $300 and the pic shows them darker than actual, but they came out exactly as I wanted, and work well!

taillight.jpg

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ford Bronco New Style Smoked Tail Lights taillight

Don't look half bad. Curious to see how well they work and how long they last. I've seen the signature headlights those guys put out, but too nervous to trust my headlights to a cheaper Chinese knockoff 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
craq5

craq5

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model