JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked up this beauty 9 days ago. purely coincidentally I had scheduled this last week off work. I have put on nearly 1200 miles. (Bug deflector ordered today) about a third of my drive time was wheeling, checking out all the features. They all work as advertised. Of course not a third of the miles were off road, unfortunately. Itā€™s a blast. You who have one know. You who are waiting, keep the faith. Itā€™s worth the wait. Happy trails! Jan 21 reservation. Badlands Sasquatch loaded less leather. Lubbers Ford in Cheney Ks treated me right. My fourth ā€œbigā€ Bronco. (79,79,86)

917E6632-AC18-4F62-9F1D-138B10E16944.jpeg

367950CB-86B3-4747-9CBE-7FB073C2DF0A.jpeg

84558511-2CD7-4CCC-A9BF-31B14DB8FC1C.jpeg
Sponsored

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice! Congratulations! Is that the gray or the silver? The first picture looks silver but the last two look gray.

OP
OP
BBJ BRONCO IV

BBJ BRONCO IV

Badlands
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. It is silver. And had a Heritage inspired stripe the color of the grill made.

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iconic Silver, first one I ve seen a good photo of!! Hope they saved enough to paint my order if/when it gets built.
Sharp looking!

Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice rig! Iconic Silver definitely doesnā€™t get enough love! I saw one at the Off-Rodeo and nearly changed my order to that color but didnā€™t and I still regret it a little.

OP
OP
BBJ BRONCO IV

BBJ BRONCO IV

Badlands
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice rig! Iconic Silver definitely doesnā€™t get enough love! I saw one at the Off-Rodeo and nearly changed my order to that color but didnā€™t and I still regret it a little.
My ā€˜21 order was Antimatter Blue. I was tweaked when that was cancelled for ā€˜22. But I am very happy with the change. Really like the silver and blackish look and doesnā€™t show dust and light scratches near as much.
Sponsored