First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302, 2004 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did somebody say Cool Things? By September, but not really "by" but during September. Does "Cool Things" really mean cool? Maybe it means something totally different... mmmm
It does because "cool things" means additional mark ups because everyone thinks the Bronco is really cool and so cool that people will pay a little more. Perhaps for just $500 more you can move up in line to get your Bronco before others in front of you like a real VIP? How about this "cool thing" you can be one of the many lucky people to get a brand new 2021 model issued in 2022 which would be the first of its kind and will be quite the collector's item known as the "Second Edition" with special badges labeled "Sloppy Seconds" HMMM?
Sponsored

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe "cool things" means ventilated seats. Or those ball vent thingies.

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hogs Wash I tell ya, Hogs Wash

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So let me chime in on this since I just had the same conversation with the wife.

the word by ......

1. Not later than (the given time); not later than the end of (the given time interval).
    Be back by ten o'clock!.
    We'll find someone by the end of March.
    We will send it by the first week of July.

taken from Wikipedia. I draw your attention to NOT LATER THAN THE END OF. So as I explained to her. If we are leaving on vacation BY next week we have until 11:59 Saturday night to leave because the week is 12AM Sunday thru Saturday at 11:59 PM. We can leave Monday, Thursday, Friday ...... all next week INCLUSIVE.

BY September means until the 30th at 11:59 PM because it is still September until 12AM when it becomes October and if the B&P comes out then, Mike is a liar, because that makes it October. I'm not trying to defend him but when I first read the" BY September" thing that was my first thought, has till the end of the month. It's the political approach, vague wording rules, so you always have an "out". If he said "by the end of" or maybe "by the beginning of" "by the 25Th" but by saying BY SEPTEMBER it is inclusive all the way up to and including Sept 30Th 11:59PM

Just be forewarned now ..... Orders open in December means UNTIL DECEMBER 31ST at 11:59PM.

Sorry if this comes off as a rant but it is not, it is just an understanding of the English language. and dealing with the way politicians have done this for years to backtrack when someone calls them out for something they said months before.

RIDE ON HORSEMEN !!!!!!

Sponsored

Johnl702

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Cadenza
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I spoke to my local dealer today. He said there will be a big information dump tomorrow, we will see.....

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I spoke to my local dealer today. He said there will be a big information dump tomorrow, we will see.....
Did you specify that statement if it was regarding the Bronco? He might have been talking about his personal life like divorce, coming out the closest etc...

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A mondo dook of Bronco news?! Giddyup!

Sponsored

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you specify that statement if it was regarding the Bronco? He might have been talking about his personal life like divorce, coming out the closest etc...
he may have misspoke yep. or he has to take a fat dump tomorrow and he's severely constipated

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe "cool things" means ventilated seats. Or those ball vent thingies.
A testicuzzi? Google that, I don't dare post that here lol
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.