Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you were following “the other thread” (yeah the one that’s out of control) then you know the reason why i made this thread ?? that is a perfect example...

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you were following “the other thread” (yeah the one that’s out of control) then you know the reason why i made this thread ?? that is a perfect example...
You know... I can only imagine, but I've managed to stay away from it, to the point that I don't even know what it is. I can only imagine that there is some 40 page "boycott Ford" thread or something because people are upset about some new micro-transgression.

But I say let them have their fun. My only issue was the insinuation that people are doing it only for some type of validation. In reality, some people just wanna come here an chat while waiting for something interesting to happen.

Gotta admit, you got me curious... gonna have to figure out what you're talking about now :)

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you do most of your browsing on your phone it is easy to miss as you would have to click on someone's avatar to see it. If you are on a computer it shows under everyone's avatar along with their location, etc.
I literally did not know this even existed :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Coldsteele

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2007 suburban, 2008 suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Shut up and boost my reaction score

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate to break it to you, there's no way to filter out the nonsense. That is simply part of the charm of this place *the Internet.
fixed

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You know... I can only imagine, but I've managed to stay away from it, to the point that I don't even know what it is. I can only imagine that there is some 40 page "boycott Ford" thread or something because people are upset about some new micro-transgression.

But I say let them have their fun. My only issue was the insinuation that people are doing it only for some type of validation. In reality, some people just wanna come here an chat while waiting for something interesting to happen.

Gotta admit, you got me curious... gonna have to figure out what you're talking about now :)
One man’s “fun” is another’s annoyance...just sayin. When Mods and Admins have to tell you to stop, remind you how to conduct yourself...well?? ?‍♂

AFA6AEFA-5374-444D-9AEC-0382CC04B4EC.png

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One man’s “fun” is another’s annoyance...just sayin. When Mods and Admins have to tell you to stop, remind you how to conduct yourself...well?? ?‍♂

Ford Bronco Reaction Score AFA6AEFA-5374-444D-9AEC-0382CC04B4EC
Eh, it's just people doing some venting. Don't agree w/ admin saying it's getting out of control. If they consider that thread "getting out of control" then they must live in a fantasy world unicorns fly over candy rainbows. I have seen far worse online.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Doesn't matter anyway. They just closed it

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Eh, it's just people doing some venting. Don't agree w/ admin saying it's getting out of control. If they consider that thread "getting out of control" then they must live in a fantasy world unicorns fly over candy rainbows. I have seen far worse online.
IMG_2515.JPG

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you do most of your browsing on your phone it is easy to miss as you would have to click on someone's avatar to see it. If you are on a computer it shows under everyone's avatar along with their location, etc.
tenor (4).gif

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well that will be no likes for you my friend ?

No, no kind of swag, at least they haven't given me any yet...

And it's just a number. I guess it could tell you that someone has been around awhile, or maybe that person offers up worthwhile information.. Or maybe they're just funny.

Hell why am I trying to explain this again? Idk, it's just a number...

Now once again, when my reaction score hits 3500,you guys get B&P, now do your thing!
meme-style-GIFs.gif
Sponsored