First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wish ford have blind spot mirror built in. I think it’s necessary for a car this size. Anyhow with mine installed, I can see the Prius when it’s on my side 😜.

Ford Bronco Blind Spots Mirror A91DD1FE-5EF1-4AFA-B1A5-A8D12AEFE54E
Sponsored

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Trade ya my base model mirrors that have included blind spot glass.

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I learned a different way to adjust mirrors at a BMW M School that eliminates the blind spot. While sitting in the drivers seat move your head to the left, nearly touching the window, then adjust the mirror so you can see down the side of the car. Likewise, move your head to the right so it’s over the console and adjust the right mirror the same. Now, when sitting in the normal driving position, if you can’t see anything in the center mirror and can’t see anything in the side mirror, there’s nothing there. No body movement required. When I first did this it felt very weird as I’d been doing it the usual way for over fifty years. But it works. One proviso though, when top is completely down, it blocks the center mirror view, so I resort to the old way of adjusting mirrors. The other downside is if you back into a tight garage, you’ll have to lean sideways to see down the side of car.

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Broncobreath

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK, 2000 Ram 2500, 1993 FZJ80, 1994 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I learned a different way to adjust mirrors at a BMW M School that eliminates the blind spot. While sitting in the drivers seat move your head to the left, nearly touching the window, then adjust the mirror so you can see down the side of the car. Likewise, move your head to the right so it’s over the console and adjust the right mirror the same. Now, when sitting in the normal driving position, if you can’t see anything in the center mirror and can’t see anything in the side mirror, there’s nothing there. No body movement required. When I first did this it felt very weird as I’d been doing it the usual way for over fifty years. But it works. One proviso though, when top is completely down, it blocks the center mirror view, so I resort to the old way of adjusting mirrors. The other downside is if you back into a tight garage, you’ll have to lean sideways to see down the side of car.
I agree! This is how side mirrors should be used.

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question about these mirrors. Are they simple plug-and-play?. Does the price include passenger and driver mirrors? Blindspot monitoring in the mirror also?. Thanks
Plug and play.
Both mirrors included.
Blind spot monitors……if your Bronco is so equipped.

Sponsored

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Jay634

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is exactly how I adjust my mirrors as well. Learned it from an episode of Car Talk on NPR years ago. Technically, they are referred to as side view mirrors, not rear view so why would you direct them to face the rear which would have three rear facing mirrors and none to see your blindspots. I agree it felt weird at first, but made complete sense after a day or so driving like that. When adjusted properly, you'll notice that an approaching vehicle passing you on either side will be visible in the respective side view mirror just as it is out of the viewing window of the rear view mirror on the windshield without the need to shift your head or turn to look.

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I do the same, although in addition to checking with my head in neutral position I lean over to clear the full area. It seems to me that something smaller lime motorcycle could potentially be missed if I don't lean.

My base and black diamond have blind spot mirrors and to me I don't find them useful. At night something with a light on I can tell its in there but everything seems too small otherwise to determine if it is someone in the blind spot or just some car out of the way.

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I much prefer the little blind spot mirror over the BLIS system. My F150 had them, and it’s one of the reasons I kept the standard package on my Bronco. Adjusted correctly, I find they practically eliminate your blind spot, and I trust what I can see with my own eyes over what any electronic gizmo is telling me.
Sponsored