First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I believe I have seen some people on the Forum asking when the order banks for 2023 Broncos would be open. If I understood correctly, Long-McArthur (@FordVideoGuy) said on their Tuesday podcast that they were told on the November 1 that ordering for the 2023 Bronco would probably not be open until February 2023.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome news! Maybe, just maybe Ford is serious about cleaning up all these old orders.

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And be ready to act. When Order Bank opened for the Maverick they closed it again 4-days later
This guy is correct. I would imagine it will be a very short window. Lots of dealerships already have orders stacked up ready to enter in the system as soon as it opens.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I understood correctly, Long-McArthur (@FordVideoGuy) said on their Tuesday podcast that they were told on the November 1 that ordering for the 2023 Bronco would probably not be open until February 2023.
Do you know whereabouts in the video that this was reported? I really don't have time to watch 2+ hours of video...

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome news! Maybe, just maybe Ford is serious about cleaning up all these old orders.
I'm worried it's the opposite unfortunately. I think most of us still waiting want Sasquatch and/or high demand packages like Badlands or Wildtrak, Lux or High, 2 door, Mic etc.

They might want to open up Banks for new orders and push people towards Big Bend or base, 4 door soft top Mid non Sasquatch which I assume are easier to build due to chips and constraints.

Hopefully I'm wrong.....

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Didn't he also say that if all the 99 orders in the system get canceled on Nov 21, that date might move up?

OP
OP
AzureGray6G

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Didn't he also say that if all the 99 orders in the system get canceled on Nov 21, that date might move up?
To be honest I didn't lister to the whole podcast that closely, so I don't know if he did or not ?

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rumor I heard was also February.

BUT nothing is solidified in stone as it ultimately depends on how many reservation holders decide to abandon their reservations.

Regardless... if/when they do open they probably won't be open for long. So if you want to submit a new order... pay attention to the Bronco forums for news and be quick about it. The Maverick order banks were only open for about a week before they sold out for the year, and I wouldn't be surprised if the same happens for Bronco.

The problem Ford is having with the Maverick is everyone wants the hybrid powertrain, and that's the exact configuration they can build the least of. Likewise... the problem with the Bronco is everyone wants the high-trim hard top builds... and they still can't make enough hard tops or get enough semiconductors to meet demand. So I wouldn't be surprised if they open orders briefly to fill out their expected hard top supply... and then shut down orders early and just let dealers submit stock soft top orders to stick on their lots.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm worried it's the opposite unfortunately. I think most of us still waiting want Sasquatch and/or high demand packages like Badlands or Wildtrak, Lux or High, 2 door, Mic etc.

They might want to open up Banks for new orders and push people towards Big Bend or base, 4 door soft top Mid non Sasquatch which I assume are easier to build due to chips and constraints.

Hopefully I'm wrong.....
Agree, they're going to build what they can. It's going to be a repeat of this year where walk-ins will be getting their vehicles before reservation/old order holders and everyone is going to be pissed.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully I'm wrong.....
The higher the trim the more margin FoMoCo makes. It would be financially irresponsible to 'push' lower trims if the parts supply is available either on site or within scheduled arrival.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

February isn't long enough. Unless it's February 2024. There are too many of us who have been waiting too long

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

He did, somewhere between 52:00 and 58:00.
Taken from his comments, 45-50k unfilled 2022 orders, nearly 50% of them still in Priority 99 (as of 11/7/22).
Plus a huge % of those orders were for Everglades. That seems strange.
Sponsored

Last edited: