Sponsored

2023 Wildtrak and Fully Loaded Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon very close on Price --------------

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have been looking at both and was shocked and the prices working out to being very close.

I have my order in for the 2023 Wildtrak with Lux Package and other stuff. MSRP $62,170 Then XPlan pricing $60,004. Then Price protect rebate $3,425.
Bringing me to $56,579

The Jeep 4xe Rubicon FULLY Loaded MSRP $72,595 dealer discount on Order $66,550 -$7500 tax credit brings us to $59,050

I was just really shocked at how clsoe they are on price. The Jeep does have a lot more add on's like full leather and so on.
Sponsored

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope I'm wrong but I don't think X-Plan applies to the Broncos yet. If I am wrong, please let me know so that I can use it when I get mine lol.

OP
OP
2fast4u

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope I'm wrong but I don't think X-Plan applies to the Broncos yet. If I am wrong, please let me know so that I can use it when I get mine lol.
There are some dealers that still offered explain pricing to original reservation holders. It was up to the dealer.đź‘Ť

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Google is your friend ;)

What is the Ford X Plan?

For non-Ford Motor Company employees, X-Plan provides an opportunity to experience the benefits of driving a Ford Motor Company vehicle. Selected individuals may be sponsored by a Ford Motor Company employee or may be eligible as an employee or member of a partner company or organization. Current X-Plan programs that recognize an ongoing relationship include: Supplier Partner Recognition, Fleet Account Employee Appreciation and Friends & Neighbors.

I wonder if the Jeep will qualify for the Tax Credit next year? Seems that very few manufactures are clear regarding all the requirements and what vehicles will qualify when the new requirements are imposed.

Last edited:

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was wondering. I bought Ford stock when the Bronco was hinted at long ago now… so I could get X plan pricing. I was certain it wasn’t available when it came time to order. The stock has done well, so that’s great, but a discounted MSRP would be nice too

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“X-plan” may be semantics as in my situation. When Ford announced the Bronco was excluded my dealer agreed to discount it an amount equivalent to what x-plan pricing would’ve been…that may be what some are reporting 🤷‍♂️

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was wondering. I bought Ford stock when the Bronco was hinted at long ago now… so I could get X plan pricing. I was certain it wasn’t available when it came time to order. The stock has done well, so that’s great, but a discounted MSRP would be nice too
Hate to break the news to you but if you're not getting your Bronco in 2022, X-plan pricing doesn't apply to you:

https://fordauthority.com/2022/05/ford-shareholder-vehicle-discount-program-to-end-in-june/

OP
OP
2fast4u

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes there are dealers out there that offered X-Plan pricing if you had a pin. even if ford did not offer x-plan for the bronco. So it's more of a dealership discount. There were a group of dealers that offered this before the launch.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I should be getting mine in Dec. any idea if it needs to be set up when ordering or can it be done at delivery / purchase?
No idea but i'd get on the phone ASAP with FoMoCo if I were you.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No idea but i'd get on the phone ASAP with FoMoCo if I were you.
The article mentions that it ended in June. It doesn’t mention if Bronco is eligible, but I heard previously it was not.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The article mentions that it ended in June. It doesn’t mention if Bronco is eligible, but I heard previously it was not.
reread the article.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ah, the good ol strategy of pricing stuff on the burden of the backs of American taxpayers.

Elon Musk has never been so proud as others crib the playbook he stole from John DeLorean.

**repeat after me** This is the way...
Sponsored