Phoenix Justice

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150- Fusion- Mustang- YJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally! An aftermarket part that looks good. All about the gloss hex with markers.

now if we could only get a good looking aftermarket steel bumper with fogs. Ordered, and have been living with, a standard plastic bumper for 12 months waiting for something nice to come out. Plus didn’t want to order the mod bumper since was a restriction on early builds. So far, We’re like 0-20 on aftermarket bumpers that look good / natural fitting / not tacky…IMO of course.
Couldn’t agree more with your point of view!

Gonna try this grill. Just can’t bring myself to “upgrade” to a factory option, adding a different factory grill just looks like some else’s factory grill, not exciting.
for me the leading bumper to change to is the factory mod bumper, really?
Sponsored

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Para hex is looking strong, especially in matte. Is there a less "Jeep angry eyes" version coming 🥲

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IAG I-Line Front Grille Enhance Your Style
Add a high-end look to your Bronco. The grill makes an excellent upgrade for Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, and other model Broncos. The I-Line Grille features easy installation using the original OEM grille mounting points. The grille is an exact fit and looks like it came from the factory, but better. Constructed of high-quality ABS plastic, the I-Line Front Grille is designed to withstand the elements. ABS resists scratching and cracking, protecting the front of your Bronco from road debris. The color is built into the plastic, so rock chips are less noticeable.

SHOP ALL STYLES NOW

IAG I-Line Front Grille Gloss Black OEM High End Style

The IAG I-Line Gloss Black Grille adds a nice touch of attractive style to your Bronco. The glossy texture adds a high-end look to the Bronco. The OEM front camera and grille letters can be used by swapping them over from the original grille.

SHOP NOW

1668800415559.png

1668800511051.png

IAG I-Line Para-Hex Style Front Grille Matte Black with Lights

The IAG I-Line Para-Hex Grille features an attractive hexagon pattern and is designed to give your Bronco an aggressive look. The matte black texture adds a high-end look to the Bronco. This grille also features three built-in amber lights and white grille letters to complete the look and improve visibility.

SHOP NOW

1668800638967.png

1668800658401.png

IAG I-Line Para-Hex Style Front Grille Gloss Black with Lights

The IAG I-Line Para-Hex Grille features an attractive hexagon pattern and is designed to give your Bronco an aggressive look. The black glossy texture adds a high-end look to the Bronco. This grille also features three built-in amber lights along with white grille letters to complete the look and improve visibility.

SHOP NOW

1668800860204.png

1668800869048.png

IAG I-Line 3pc Amber Grille Light Kit for 2021+ Ford Base/Black Diamond

The IAG I-Line 3PC Amber LED Grille Lights add a useful touch of style to the grille of your Bronco and give it that “Raptor” look. The amber LED lights shine brightly in the front of the grill, increasing visibility and alerting other drivers of your position. Constructed of high quality ABS Plastic, the waterproof LEDs feature a super-bright 135 Lumens of light. The I-Line Grille Lights easily clip into the OEM grille for easy installation and removal. The Plug and Play wiring harness is designed to turn the lights on and off with your vehicle ignition. The harness features a built-in fuse to protect your vehicle wiring.

SHOP NOW

1668801009427.png

1668801033300.png

1668801043416.png
That looks amazing!

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is noiiiiiccceee. Can we get a 6g/Black Friday discount? I’ll order rn with a little incentive 😉

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These look great!

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wish the marker lights came from inside the hole - and not have the black flange surrounding the amber lense. The flange is too busy, it has facits & is fat.

It would be so much more integrated and clean if it was just the lense poking through the grill.
The marker lights on the para-hex style grille are integrated in that fashion. Unfortunetely there isn't a real easy way for the end user to install lights in the factory grille from the backside without using glue or some sort epoxy to hold them in since there are no mounting flanges already integrated.

Ford Bronco New Product Release:  IAG I-Line Front Grilles 1669121332743

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Para hex is looking strong, especially in matte. Is there a less "Jeep angry eyes" version coming 🥲
We are continuing to look at different styles and may release new styles in the future based on the interest in these initial styles. Feed back like that is important, so thank you!

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Really like the look of that Para-Hex. Can it be used with the lights? Or is there an option for white lights?
The para-hex has built in marker lights. Do you mean can you add the lit "Bronco" letters to it? If so yes you can add the lit letters to the grilles.

WillinMA

Wildtrak
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak, 2020 G Wagon, 2018 Audi R8 Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Black Friday sale runs all week!
So is the price $499 after the Black Friday discount or before? I don't see a discount on this part but I do on other parts on the site?
Sponsored