Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco.jpeg
[/QUOTE]
Question - Does your HD film have visual distortions when wearing polarized sunglasses? This is an issue I have with protectors, I end up with a rainbow effect that makes the screen hard to read. I didn't see this mentioned on your site. TIA!

OP
OP
Screen Protech

Screen Protech

Badlands
First Name
Dalan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
screenprotech.com
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac XT6 Bronco Badlands Lamborghini Gallardo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question - Does your HD film have visual distortions when wearing polarized sunglasses? This is an issue I have with protectors, I end up with a rainbow effect that makes the screen hard to read. I didn't see this mentioned on your site. TIA!
[/QUOTE]
Great question! No it does not have any visual distortions. It will give the screens a deeper, richer, HD look once the film has completely dried/cured.
You may notice some haziness a couple of days after install (depending on weather/temperature) but once that clears up the screen will look incredible!

Sponsored

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands '07 Grand Prix GXP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a screenprotech kit in mine from early 2022. I installed them in June of this year when i took delivery. I didn't know the radio piece was matte and i was very happy to find out it was when it was delivered. I paid for the spare just in case. Easy install and looks great. i have polarized Oakley's and can't see any discoloration. My radio piece looked perfect right away. The cluster piece(being gloss) had a slight haze for a week or so and now you can't even tell its got the protector on it. I also have their kit on my wifes 2022 Explorer ST :D

Last edited:

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bought these about a year ago and absolutely love having them! My screen was COVERED in finger prints and it seemed like I had to clean it off every few days. I don't think I've had to clean my screen even once since installing them.

When I bought these, it came with protectors for the infotainment screen, gauge cluster, and even the climate control and volume knobs. The ones that go on the gauge cluster and knobs seem kind of pointless, but a nice bonus when I was only expecting the infotainment screen protector. I ended up screwing up the one that goes on the gauge cluster and couldn't get the bubbles out so I eventually ripped it off, but I never touch that screen anyway.

OP
OP
Screen Protech

Screen Protech

Badlands
First Name
Dalan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
screenprotech.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a screenprotech kit in mine from early 2022. I installed them in June of this year when i took delivery. I didn't know the radio piece was matte and i was very happy to find out it was when it was delivered. I paid for the spare just in case. Easy install and looks great. i have polarized Oakley's and can't see any discoloration. My radio piece looked perfect right away. The cluster piece(being gloss) had a slight haze for a week or so and now you can't even tell its got the protector on it. I also have their kit on my wifes 2022 Explorer ST :D
Thanks for the great review!!

OP
OP
Screen Protech

Screen Protech

Badlands
First Name
Dalan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
screenprotech.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought these about a year ago and absolutely love having them! My screen was COVERED in finger prints and it seemed like I had to clean it off every few days. I don't think I've had to clean my screen even once since installing them.

When I bought these, it came with protectors for the infotainment screen, gauge cluster, and even the climate control and volume knobs. The ones that go on the gauge cluster and knobs seem kind of pointless, but a nice bonus when I was only expecting the infotainment screen protector. I ended up screwing up the one that goes on the gauge cluster and couldn't get the bubbles out so I eventually ripped it off, but I never touch that screen anyway.
Let me know if you would like to give the cluster another try and I can get a replacement sent out!

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Screen Protech

Screen Protech

Badlands
First Name
Dalan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
screenprotech.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I noticed the banner on the site says "contact for a veterans discount". Do you have information on that? I sent a request a few days ago but didn't get a response yet.

Thanks again!
DM Sent

OP
OP
Screen Protech

Screen Protech

Badlands
First Name
Dalan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
screenprotech.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you to everyone in this forum that has supported our business.
We are just getting caught up from New Years Weekend!

p3pete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Had this on my FE and now on the BR in the matte finish. A game changer on the center display. Fingerprints, dust, glare... all gone.... Thank you!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.