Sponsored

Ford Bronco production appears to be on schedule..

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After waiting since 3/21 , 2 confirmations later it looks like I finally have an end in site as it appears ford is on track.
My production week was 11-21-22 .

9FBEC0D0-5669-446E-A016-C5EEDB67E58B.jpeg

61FC9A89-0111-434E-B4E9-DC6F78FF32C1.jpeg
Maybe
Unfortunately it still needs to be shipped to you that can take from 45 days to 3 months.
Ford is a cluster F,this vehicle will never outsell Wranglers (I don't even like them) because Wranglers are formula that has been used for 40 years plus for now Stellantis, they build 150k a year and ship all of them. The Bronco has delivery and build delays, quality issues and a dealer network that just wants to rip off anyone coming in.
Congrats.
Sponsored

OP
OP

UpNover

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe
Unfortunately it still needs to be shipped to you that can take from 45 days to 3 months.
Ford is a cluster F,this vehicle will never outsell Wranglers (I don't even like them) because Wranglers are formula that has been used for 40 years plus for now Stellantis, they build 150k a year and ship all of them. The Bronco has delivery and build delays, quality issues and a dealer network that just wants to rip off anyone coming in.
Congrats.
Stellantis is a cluster too, I have a Ram 3500 Dually that’s been built and waiting to ship since sept 29th ,

OP
OP

UpNover

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been waiting since March of last year 20 months.

milla61

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was still in the system from my previous order in maybe July, 2020. I canceled that order last year. So the dealer calls me and text me a sheet that shows discounts for people like me who canceled their order. So I went in and met with her and I received a $2820.00 discount off the Black Diamond and another $500.00 for and educator discount. I am a High School Principal. So a total of $3,320.00 off MSRP. I though that was a great deal considering the Bronco's in my area of Alabama are selling for 8 to 10 thousand over MSRP. I can send you the sheet that explains it. I was considered a Level A reservation because my original order was before March, 19th 2021. After that date you get a Level B discount which is a little lower.
The only way you have an actual order is if the dealer didn't really cancel your original order. The order banks for new orders has been closed for some time and is not reopening until Feb 2023.

Sponsored

UGABronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CT6, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After waiting since 3/21 , 2 confirmations later it looks like I finally have an end in site as it appears ford is on track.
My production week was 11-21-22 .

9FBEC0D0-5669-446E-A016-C5EEDB67E58B.jpeg

61FC9A89-0111-434E-B4E9-DC6F78FF32C1.jpeg
Mine, too. Production week of 11/16. What part of N. TX are you in? I'm in Mansfield.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can send you the sheet that explains it.
No need, I am familiar with the details of pp. It was just that your first post was a bit fuzzy on the details but your 2nd summed it up nicely.

OP
OP

UpNover

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine, too. Production week of 11/16. What part of N. TX are you in? I'm in Mansfield.
When I ordered we lived in Denton, but now live in Crystal Beach.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had a build date and vin within 24 hrs of confirming
Are you serious?!! That’s not good for the rest of us who are waiting. Not your doing I know, but Ford sure does things in a peculiar manner.

OP
OP

UpNover

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you serious?!! That’s not good for the rest of us who are waiting. Not your doing I know, but Ford sure does things in a peculiar manner.
24 hrs after my third conversion to a 23 on 9-9-2022 , my original order date was 3-2021.

Sponsored

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

24 hrs after my third conversion to a 23 on 9-9-2022 , my original order date was 3-2021.
Ahhhhh, my original order was 7/30/21! No idea when I’ll even get a VIN. I’m expecting a VIN some time 2023.

slycat67

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 Westy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

More details please. So you cancelled your original order and was able to place a new order yesterday? Was your "cancelled" order still in the system or is this allegedly a brand new walk-in order? And what do you mean Ford made you an offer you couldn't refuse? Is that discount from Ford (price protection??) or some sort of offer from your dealer?

Oh, and nothing like waiting until the last minute!
Order banks are closed… no?

Twilly7

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not quite on track. I had 3 delays, but finally hit my production week… a week ago and it hasn’t changed. Be patient and temper your expectations!
Looks like there are still chip delays. And who knows what other delays there could be between now and delivery. Still though, after more than 2 years of waiting, this is the first real movement I’ve had, so can’t wait for my 2022 Bronco!!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order banks are closed… no?
Correct. Closed as of yesterday, 11/21. Hence the need for clarification on whether his "cancelled" order was still in the system or if he placed a new order (meaning dealer would have hi-jacked another order or filed his order away until the banks opened).
Sponsored