Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So is the price $499 after the Black Friday discount or before? I don't see a discount on this part but I do on other parts on the site?
All of our I-Line parts (grilles are included in that line) are buy 3 get 1 free OR use code "BF15" for 15% off any I-line part. The rest of our IAG products have discounts already applied.
Sponsored

mlsjr14

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All of our I-Line parts (grilles are included in that line) are buy 3 get 1 free OR use code "BF15" for 15% off any I-line part. The rest of our IAG products have discounts already applied.
Ugh! I saw this thread over the weekend and rushed to purchase on Sunday just one day before the sale! :(

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ugh! I saw this thread over the weekend and rushed to purchase on Sunday just one day before the sale! :(
Send a message to [email protected] with your order info. While the sale pricing isn't going to retroactively apply, I think we can work out something nice for you :cool:

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The para-hex has built in marker lights. Do you mean can you add the lit "Bronco" letters to it? If so yes you can add the lit letters to the grilles.
Oh no. I don’t like the light up letters one bit. I meant getting white markers instead of amber.

mlsjr14

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Send a message to [email protected] with your order info. While the sale pricing isn't going to retroactively apply, I think we can work out something nice for you :cool:
Awesome! I just sent an email with my order details. Thanks so much for the offer and excellent customer service! Looking forward to receiving my new grille!

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh no. I don’t like the light up letters one bit. I meant getting white markers instead of amber.
Got it. The markers themselves are only available in amber at this time. The other thing to keep in mind is that forward-facing white lights besides headlights and foglights are illegal in most states. Whether you would actually get pulled over for that is down to luck in most instances.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think a Para-Hex grill without the led lights and angry-eye like angles would be something to consider.
I like that style of grill, but dislike the angy-eye like look that angle, for the led 'bump' gives it.
I'd prefer the straight across feature line, like the OEM+ grill has, on it.

Getting rid of the led's and adding the straight across feature line to the Para-Hex would give is a 'similar' look to the Bronco DR grill, which is a good looking non-retro grill, in my opinion.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think a Para-Hex grill without the led lights and angry-eye like angles would be something to consider.
I like that style of grill, but dislike the angy-eye like look that angle, for the led 'bump' gives it.
I'd prefer the straight across feature line, like the OEM+ grill has, on it.

Getting rid of the led's and adding the straight across feature line to the Para-Hex would give is a 'similar' look to the Bronco DR grill, which is a good looking non-retro grill, in my opinion.
I had not noticed that before I read your post. It’s more of an angry brow. Just totally killed it for me.

thisIsSteve

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does the para-hex grille play nice with ACC? What about the amber lights with the factory brush guard on modular bumper?

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm waiting for the BRONCO letters in Avocado. Or maybe Harvest Gold.

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does the para-hex grille play nice with ACC? What about the amber lights with the factory brush guard on modular bumper?
The ACC module is well below the grille, so I wouldn't expect there to be any issues with that once the grille is installed. I'm not sure I understand the second part of your question. Would you mind elaborating on that?

thisIsSteve

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The ACC module is well below the grille, so I wouldn't expect there to be any issues with that once the grille is installed. I'm not sure I understand the second part of your question. Would you mind elaborating on that?
Will the brush guard extend up too far and block any of the amber lights or would the lights sit above/below it and be unobstructed?

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will the brush guard extend up too far and block any of the amber lights or would the lights sit above/below it and be unobstructed?
Understood. Thank you. We haven't tested that configuration yet, but based on looking at them both, my initial gut thinking is that the bar would sit JUST below the lights but we can certainly take a closer look when we get through the current holiday rush.

skap407

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Im really iffy on pulling the trigger. I can get the oem grill for 411 my cost through parts but it wouldnt be painted. I am really interested though because painting the grill will be roughly the cost of getting this one
Sponsored