Sponsored

Bronco R Race Prototype Revealed for Baja 1000!

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
FINALLY found the piss and moan thread.

F'n sweet. I was born for this.

MY TIME HAS FINALLY ARRIVED.
Look past the first page of any thread so far... they're ALL "piss and moan" threads! :shock:

Once we're all busy adding accessories to our new Broncos, it should quiet down on that front somewhat.
Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Look past the first page of any thread so far... they're ALL "piss and moan" threads! :shock:

Once we're all busy adding accessories to our new Broncos, it should quiet down on that front somewhat.
Eh...I've been on forums since I had to lay a phone in a cradle to get to them, and if three people were allowed on at once, it was AMAZING.

They're all this way, and always have been LOL. Especially when only supplied with a trickle of information.

People like to jibba jabba about shared interests...Sarcasm and hyperbole can easily come across as aggression most of the time and things escalate. Also, lots of assholes behind pseudonyms LOLOLOL

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Somehow missed this reply 2 months back.....
Sounds like we have similar set ups...Weber Silver series and the kettle grill.
I just tried going hotter on my last brisket, 275 .... not the results I was looking for. 225 and 250 were working pretty good, I smoke them up to an internal of 160/170 then wrap and finish. Haven't used oak in awhile, usually use hickory and mesquite.....and I don't think I've ever heard of someone using mulberry.
Sponsored